• Nizlopi sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 jun 2006, 08:36

Connections

I've quickly made a few artist and label connections for this group, but (certainly with the artists) ofcourse more are needed... So I'll leave it up to you... what artists, labels or even countries should be added to the list?

Join the soon to be largest group... Group WORLD

and because the old one is a mess... a whole new Van Morrison Group --> Van Morrison: Van The Man
  • I think a connection to The Waterboys might be a good idea as they are heavily influenced by Van and play some great covers of Vans songs. Check out there cover of sweet thing on Fishermans Blues for example.

It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees - Emiliano Zapata
    • Nizlopi sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 jun 2006, 20:11
    ok done :) keep 'em comin'

Join the soon to be largest group... Group WORLD

and because the old one is a mess... a whole new Van Morrison Group --> Van Morrison: Van The Man
  • People Van performs with, or who have supported him:

Performed with:

The Band
    Chris Farlowe
    Chris Barber
    Georgie Fame
    Roger Waters (Pink Floyd)

Supported by:

Solomon Burke

"To be. To feel. To think. To imagine. To know. That is the circuit of human life." (Mikhail Naimy)
  • Jeff Buckley, as he did wonderful covers of The Way Young Lovers Do, Sweet Thing and Madame George (must've worn out the album!), and he did a spoof of Moondance too. A definite influence.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 okt 2008, 18:45
    Definitely Germany for countries. He recorded his first song there.

• Maybe Bap Kennedy?

I've also heard that his daughter plays too.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.