Vagalume 0.5.1 patched on Debian Lenny

• buzz91 sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 apr 2008, 15:24

Vagalume 0.5.1 patched on Debian Lenny

Hello,

first of all i have to say, that this application is really really great!

I run Vagalume 0.5.1 on a Debian Lenny out of the repository and it is working more or less fine.
    But there are two problems (one a minor one), both appearing, when i try to compile (with help of fakeroot) Vagalume with the savesong-patch an run it then.
    Here the messages out of a terminal:
    -----
    (vagalume:9874): Gtk-WARNING **: Im Modulpfad »clearlooks« konnte keine Themen-Engine gefunden werden,
    ** (vagalume:9874): DEBUG: Config file not found
    ** (vagalume:9874): DEBUG: Creating GStreamer element mad: success

(vagalume:9874): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid (NULL) pointer instance

(vagalume:9874): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_signal_connect_data: assertion `G_TYPE_CHECK_INSTANCE (instance)' failed
    ** (vagalume:9874): DEBUG: Creating GStreamer element autoaudiosink: success

** (vagalume:9874): CRITICAL **: Error creating GStreamer elements
    -----

The first problem has to do with the gtk-themes but, i guess? but how to solve it?

And the other problem causes infuncionallity of Vagalume.
    Has anyone an idea how to solve the problem or has anyone the patched vagalume deb-package for debian lenny?

gretz

• Try playing with the VAGALUME_GST_DECODER and/or VAGALUME_GST_SINK environment variables:

$ export VAGALUME_GST_DECODER=mad
    $ export VAGALUME_GST_SINK=alsasink
    $ vagalume

Other possible decoders: flump3dec
    Other possible sinks: autoaudiosink, osssink, esdsink...

And if you still have problems, try asking in the vagalume-users mailing list:

https://garage.maemo.org/mailman/listinfo/vagalume-users

• jarryson sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 jul 2008, 17:20
    thanks, i am worrying about how to make vagalume work after i change sound driver to oss. but i think if it can auto detect will be better

• auto-detect made it hang for me, but using osssink directly works perfectly fine :D
    thank you!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.