Unique Track Counts

• snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 3 jul 2011, 05:28

Unique Track Counts

This script will create a small link just under the user's data (top centre) of the profile page, entitled "Get Unique Data". Clicking this will lead you to a break down of the plays in terms of all scrobbles, unique tracks, albums and artists.

Works on Opera, Chrome and Greasemonkey.

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    • snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 4 jul 2011, 14:25
    Just a reminder - if you're using this with Opera, you will need to enable user scripts on the audioscrobbler site. If clicking "Get Unique Data" just brings you to a page not found error, right click on that page, select "Edit Site Preferences", "Scripting" and put your scripts folder in the line at the bottom.

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.