Miscommunication between Universal Scrobbler and Last.fm

• Miscommunication between Universal Scrobbler and Last.fm

First off all, I really can't complain. US has been a very very helpful tool in furthering my cause as a music nerd, I use to keep track of what I listened to throughout the day, make a playlist, let it play all night to get accurate stats. I found this, and after a couple minutes, I've accurately entered the days listening, fantastic!!

Lately I've noticed problems with scrobbing something through the US, and having the name completely change once it gets to last.fm. First noticed with Brian Eno, I'm aware that he went by "Eno" on his pop oriented albums, but on MusicBrainz/Universal Scrobbler it is labeled "Brian Eno" and that's the way I like it. Once it is on my last.fm page, it is "Eno" and makes no mention of an autocorrection that I can turn off.

Yesterday, while scrobbing "Mobieus & Plank - Rastakraut Pasta" it changed the artist to "Mobieus" which is flat out incorrect. Same went for "Eric B & Rakim - Follow the Leader" that got changed to "Eric B" is what's taking out the information Ampersand and beyond?! Now that I think about it, "Burnt Friedman & Jaki Liebezeit" did the same thing! Ha, this is a sincere just putting it together as I type moment. So, the Eno thing, I get, but don't like... what's with the anti-Ampersand? I scrobbled "Ampersand" by Adrian Belew and my computer melted!!!!!! Help!

This didn't use to happen, is this some discussion I missed? If so, I apologize.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.