two of my favorite underrated bands

• ILTN sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 nov 2006, 02:55

two of my favorite underrated bands

right well some of you may or may not like these bands but I think they kick butt.

www.myspace.com/enduranceofhate
    http://www.purevolume.com/fallenangelsnl

ok so yeah be honest as to what you think of them some as I just said might not like them but what ever, I do.

Also as a warning Endurance Of Hate are very heavy metal. Fallen Angels are more pop influenced(think Tori Amos stuff) but both are totally awesome

• DAVARIS1 sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 mar 2007, 07:50
    john fruscainte from the chili peppers so underated

I'm a little pea
    I love the skies and the tree's
    • SreeceH sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 apr 2007, 18:16
    Avenged Sevenfold and Billy Talent are so underated and by a lot

• Definately Squidd!!!

Squidd
    You can visit his page and download his stuff on Galbadia Hotel for free. I don't know what genre it is, but i know very few people that don't like him, so try it.

http://www.last.fm/group/Anal+sex
    Visit the horniest forum ever! One click opens a paradise.
    The United States is like the guy at the party who gives cocaine to everybody and still nobody likes him.
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 okt 2007, 10:28
    epo-555 and Pedro the Lion are my two favorite underrated bands, personally.

• Användare
    • 23 okt 2007, 10:32
    i agree with davaris, john frusciante from rhcp is so totally underrated.... he's fucking brilliant. also paqman, check them out.

• Användare
    • 4 feb 2008, 20:19
    cold war kids
    kings of leon
    (underrated down our ways)

• Garbage is the most underrated band in the world

• WichitaQ sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 dec 2008, 20:11
    ZZ Top, for crying out loud, so many recognition and so many awards and such a quality music, and no one knows them (other than their name) because they don't shamelessly sell themselves to the marketing :(

and bing crosby, people have forgotten the real oldies :(

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.