Scrobbling-issues with Rhythmbox

• Scrobbling-issues with Rhythmbox

hello there,
    i'm using the newest version of Ubuntu and als the newest version of Rhythmbox. for some reason, Rhythmbox won't scrobble all of my songs i'm playing.
    after a few times repeating them, it'll work.
    what's the problem here, can anyone help me out?

thx.

• Lozal sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 apr 2012, 17:39
    I have the same problem :\

• me 2 :s

niam
    • sesarego sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 aug 2012, 18:57
    I really have no problems with that ..

• ok, one possible solution: i switched to clementine, which is actually a lot more stable and manageable in my opinion. and also, as it seems, the scrobbler works properly.

• A few days ago I was having the same problem with Quodlibet. Seems to be working well now. I think last.fm's scrobbling sever was having serious problems.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jan 2013, 23:01

sonata?

i am still encountering this issue from time to time, i'm running 12.04. very frustrating, as the number of scrobbles with rhythmbox before it gives up is never uniform. has anyone here used sonata as an alternative and had better results?

• LM1987 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 maj 2013, 21:10
    Same problem, here some songs are not scrobbled although they are tagged with artist info..

• RSt123 sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 maj 2013, 01:01
    I switched to Clementine two years ago. I liked Amarok 1.4x but as this old version of Amarok isn't supported any more Clementine became the mp3 player of my choice.

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air
    And deep beneath the rolling waves
    in labyrinths of coral caves
    The echo of a distant tide
    Comes willowing across the sand
  • I have clementine too ...it used to work properly but now not all of my tracks are scrobbled :(

• RSt123 sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jun 2013, 10:22
    Scrobbles of songs which are shorter than 30 sec. won't scrobble (this is a last.fm thing). If songs can't be submitted those submissions are stored in folder $HOME/.local/share/Last.fm/ (well, when you're using Clementine or the last.fm client).

Please check if you find some submission files in there.

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air
    And deep beneath the rolling waves
    in labyrinths of coral caves
    The echo of a distant tide
    Comes willowing across the sand
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.