Recommendations

• Recommendations

Want to recommend the Tuneage guys some music?

• Dh-89 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 7 mar 2008, 21:00
    I recommend Final Fantasy, the guy is called Owen Pallett, and his albums are pretty much just him and a violin, he's spectacular.

• noike sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 mar 2008, 16:16
    The best song I've heard in a year or so must be Cunninlynguists "KKKY" -- but I'm not sure if it's fits with the tunage crew's taste.

"Warning: consumption of this bourbon whiskey may cause you to get religion, get naked, or get arrested."
    • HthrWsdm sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 mar 2008, 23:33
    I will just quickly post my recent obsessions that aren't reflected on my dashboard:

The Whitest Boy Alive, Songs: (1) Burning (2) Done With You
    M.I.A., Songs: well, most of them
    Au Revoir Simone, Songs: (1) Back In Time (2) The Pony Song

Okee, later.

• mwurgaft sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 mar 2008, 15:16
    Whitest Boy Alive is pretty cool stuff, I remember dl'ing that 'white' album a year ago. He's danish/dutch/from denmark?

• HthrWsdm sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 mar 2008, 00:19
    German maybe? hmm, I don't remember, but very good stuff indeed :)

• I've been really appreciating the Cold War Kids (Robbers and Cowards) lately. "Hang Me Up to Dry", "Tell Me in the Morning", and "Pregnant" are a few of my favorite tracks on the album. I highly recommend it.

Also, I heard that Yael Naim cover of "Toxic" because of Tuneage. Very cool! I also want to recommend Obadiah Parker's cover of "Hey Ya". I think its pretty epic!

• mwurgaft sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 mar 2008, 16:12
    FUNsquatch said:
    I've been really appreciating the Cold War Kids (Robbers and Cowards) lately. "Hang Me Up to Dry", "Tell Me in the Morning", and "Pregnant" are a few of my favorite tracks on the album. I highly recommend it.

Also, I heard that Yael Naim cover of "Toxic" because of Tuneage. Very cool! I also want to recommend Obadiah Parker's cover of "Hey Ya". I think its pretty epic!

I definitely enjoyed that cover when I first heard it. I'll gladly post!

• Erlend Øye (From Whitest Boy Alive) is Norwegian. And ye very nice music:)

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.