Best Animals As Leaders song?

• Best Animals As Leaders song?

I'm sure a lot of you will say CAFO (granted it is a great song and it's my most scrobbled Animals as Leaders song), however I believe that my favorite Animals As Leaders song would have to be On Impulse. The riff/songwriting is phenomenal and flows so well that before I know it, a 6 minute song is already over. The riff at 4:33 is my favorite in the song.

• Both of them are great, but my favorite song of AAL is Point to Point.
    The first tme I heard this song, i couldn't believe my ... ears ? :D

Le volupté lémure murmure, des palabres qui ne s'inscrivent que dans la cornée, qu'elle soit dans l'inénuclé ou dans la géométrie infantile pentagonale. Il ne chie pas pour laisser une trace.
  • - Drew
  • The whole album is the best song. Song of Solomon if pushed though :)

• turnjet sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 dec 2010, 06:11
    Shout out for the track, Wave of Babies and I agree with the OP, On Impulse is one of my favourites too. So captivating.

• For me it's a toss up between Wave of Babies, CAFO, and Inamorata. I don't see a whole lot of love for the latter, but I find it to be incredible.

• hardold sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 feb 2011, 19:07
    My fav - Point to Point , On Impulse & Song of Solomon

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 feb 2011, 01:38
    behaving badly

• CAFO, Tempting Time, Inamorata

• Top 5 (No particular order)

1. The Price of Everything and the Value of Nothing
    2. On Impulse
    3. Behaving Badly
    4. Modern Meat
    5. Point to Point

Honorable Mention: Song of Solomon

It's my penis and with it, I shall do as I please.
  • Behaving Badly for sure.

-Izzy.
    • Användare
    • 15 dec 2011, 12:16
    On Impulse on Animals As Leaders and New Eden on Weightless. Phenomenal songs.

• Användare
    • 1 jan 2012, 11:10
  • CAFO, An Infinite Regression, On Impulse.

Top 3 Songs for me the passed while ;)

• On Impulse is phenomenal, and I love it because it is soft enough that I can share it with metal-averse people. And CAFO is the runner up IMO

• I f*** with the whole self-titled debut and their single 'Wave Of Babies'. :3

With Love from the Ruhr Valley - With Hate to Hipsters and Scene Kids !
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.