Favourite Track From UTP?

• Favourite Track From UTP?

Mine is probably Cloud On My Tongue, but i absolutely love Pretty Good Year and Past the Mission too!

...a distance there is...
    • polywog sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 apr 2008, 11:39
    My favourite album of her's. Best track for me is Baker Baker, although God, Past the Mission and The Wrong Band are all up there.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 apr 2008, 23:02
    Space Dog most definitely. It's a brilliant song, but somewhat bi-polar as there's beautiful piano solos in there was well as the rocking drums. It's part of the song's charm, though.
    The Waitress, however, is a close second. :)

• polywog sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 apr 2008, 12:06
    I guess it speaks to how great the album really was, when most of the tracks have been called out as favourites!

Funny though, that no one has spoken up for Cornflake Girl yet. It's still the top track in the six month rolling chart, by a fair margin too. I'm guessing it's one of those Tori tracks that are popular with folks who aren't necessarily Tori fans (odd that they exist!)

• Användare
    • 28 apr 2008, 15:05
    I can't believe I'm the first to mention Yes, Anastasia

Along with Pretty Good Year and Cloud on my Tongue though, but the Anastasia song is easily my favourite off Under The Pink

• Användare
    • 2 jun 2008, 14:53
    Pretty Good Year
    Baker Baker
    Icicle
    Space Dog

• Bells For Her is my absolute favourite, it's beatiful. A close second would be Pretty Good Year.

• Hey, this is ridiculous, you can't probably cut it down to only one favourite track ;)

Actually there are at least three songs which would rank as my number one:

Cornflake Girl
    Past the Mission
    Cloud On My Tounge

Cheers
    Mathias
  • Bells For Her & Yes Anastasia.

• Pretty Good Year. Also, Space Dog, but right now I'm in love with the 2007 versions: Space Dog (Live In Boston 10/19/07).

• They're all amazing. I wanted to cry at how good Space Dog was on the second disc of TVAB, but that doesn't count.

I think Space Dog, Yes, Anastasia, Icicle and Cloud On My Tongue are all among the top cream of her crop.

Sexbots unite.
    • Ralush sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 aug 2008, 12:13
    • Användare
    • 2 sep 2008, 19:48
    For me it's a tie between Cloud On My Tongue, Space Dog and Yes, Anastasia.

• Cornflake Girl, Pretty Good Year, God, Past The Mission, The Wrong Band :)

• I have to say that my second choice would be Space Dog. I have been obsessed with that song lately!!

• Användare
    • 22 jul 2010, 12:19
    Space Dog!

• Användare
    • 11 jun 2011, 12:48
    Space Dog, The Wrong Band and Bells For Her.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.