Greatest driving song ever?

• UCH-Matt sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 jun 2006, 13:24

Greatest driving song ever?

As I can't be arsed to think of one right at this very moment, I'll leave it open to discussion until someone mentions one, or I think of one myself.

Besides, we all know that the choice Top Gear gave us was a bit crap. :)

• Re: Greatest driving song ever?

Quoth UCH-Matt:
    Besides, we all know that the choice Top Gear gave us was a bit crap. :)

I agree. At least they didn't give us any of the tracks on this:
    Top Gear CD

Seriously, I mean I had both Les Nuits and Edge Hill on the same compliation CD, and that was called Late Night Sessions! Not exactly driving material on there!

I can't really think of many driving songs, certainly not a greatest ever, but Crosstown Traffic, perhaps?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 jun 2006, 18:51
    Now I'm not a good driver, and by that I mean I can just about get into the car and start the radio. Me and driving just doesn't seem to be working out but even I know that TopGear CD is most definitely not for driving. Next time I'm allowed within a few feet of a steering wheel I'll try and think of some songs.

• UCH-Matt sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 jun 2006, 19:28
    I bloody love a bit of Hendrix, really gets you going. However, I don't play it while driving (if I got round to ever doing my test), as I fear it'll encourage a cosmic experience. Third Stone From The Sun - The is one of those tunes (which was used on the old Audi TT advert, I seem to remember).

Being a fan of Need For Speed, I find Quarter is a good one. However, if I decide to be Afro-Caribbean anytime soon, I'd finally be able to get away with playing Shit Don't Stop at full blast; best bass ever. I'll let my friend do that for me until then, she does all the time anyway!

• Användare
    • 27 jun 2006, 02:03
    My favourite right now for driving would be 'Trapt - These Walls'. It was the song used on the Porsche 996 Turbo Complication Video which a few of yous have probably seen.

• A to B - in a slightly-too-small Peugeot 106 with three other people, going slightly-too-quickly along a country road in the Lake District.

(Hey, why not?) ...whilst slightly-too-drunk.

• UCH-Matt sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 jun 2006, 11:10

Re:

Quoth GregKNicholson:
    A to B - in a slightly-too-small Peugeot 106 with three other people, going slightly-too-quickly along a country road in the Lake District.

(Hey, why not?) ...whilst slightly-too-drunk.

...with not one of us under 6'3". Marvellous!

• hi

there are a few here there are wiplash motorhaed . Montsegur iron maiden . Back In Black AC/DC . Megalomanoa blac sabbath . Speed King Deep Purple . Creep into my brain Doro Pesch . One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer George Thorogood & The Destroyers . Rock & Roll Led Zeppelin . Cicatriz Esp The mars volta . Space lord mother fucker (Remix) Monster magnet . Never To Loud Rosr tattoo . that,s just a few

• Användare
    • 5 jun 2007, 11:28
    Yeah, AC/DC is great for driving - Back in Black, Highway to Hell etc.
    Generaly 70s and 80s rock is the most suitable for driving.

• vess_csm sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 aug 2007, 14:31
    Highway star for me ;)

Shine on...
    • Användare
    • 9 aug 2007, 11:30
    Queen - Don't Stop Me Now

• Rodd1251 sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 jun 2009, 09:48
    chuck berry - no particular place to go

• Kings Of Leon - Be Somebody ;)

"My favourite Ferrari is my next one" (Enzo Ferrari)
    • szukasz sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 jun 2009, 12:47
    check the film - 'can you trust me' from peugeot 407 commercial it's just awesome

I don't add oasis songs to favourites because if I do it'll be all of them... waste of time ;]
    • Wcinek sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 jun 2009, 22:45
    Best driving song? Ask Stig :D

• Queens Of The Stone Age - Millionaire ( maybe not the best, but one of the best :))

• Nololob sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 aug 2009, 16:42
    Wcinek pisze:
    Best driving song? Ask Stig :D
    He won't answer, lol.

Deep Purple - Black Night

• rogier96 sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 sep 2010, 19:08
    7 nation army

• Noise to drive faster to...

Here's a great track to drive to, by Christchurch based rock group Sleeping Dogs. We're putting the classic back into rock and it's epic! I present to you "Noise"...

http://sleepingdogs.bandcamp.com/track/noiseNoise

Ace
  • The best song....that depends on the circumstances.
    For example, driving at night, on a empty Autobahn....preferably in the winter, with snow flakes coming up your windscreen..I like to listen to Paysage d'Hiver.
    If I'm driving on a sunny day, on a nice road, no traffic.....it's V8 Wankers, Sodom or Kvelertak - especially Kvelertaks "Mjød"!

Unholy evil Prophets rise
    Fire is raining from the endless Skies
    Can you hear the final Thunder roaring?

NAPALM IN THE MORNING!
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.