Your first tool song

• Swamp Song. In a club down the Jersey shore.

Bought Undertow because of it. Was hoping it wouldn't let me down the way so many one-hit wonders had in the past. It didn't. Been hooked ever since.

• lipe13 sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 jun 2011, 20:45
    Vicarious

• doyle777 sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 jun 2011, 17:05

科索沃是塞爾維亞!!! 科索沃是塞尔维亚!!!
    • Jotz138 sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 jun 2011, 22:31
    "Prison Sex" and "Sober" videos, on some tv music channel, roughly 9 years ago I think. That sort of music was unknown to me at the time, and that weird animation left me completely mind blown.

• Long ago- Sober. I saw the clip to this song, and I was really scratching my head :) But i liked the song. Then I heard Parabola, Schism and AEnema and those got me into Tool.

• The Pot :)

• Jotz138 said:
    "Prison Sex" and "Sober" videos, on some tv music channel, roughly 9 years ago I think. That sort of music was unknown to me at the time, and that weird animation left me completely mind blown.
    Same here. But I think I saw the videos in 1996 or 1997. Then I run to Napster and take some songs and the one that make me a Tool fan was Third Eye (that was incomplete). Just after some years, when I bougth the CD, I could listen the entire song LOL

• schism

• schism!! my drum teacher played for me for a syncopated example :D

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 feb 2012, 21:44
    long, long time ago.... Opiate or Hush, don't remember :)

• Sweat al long time ago back in 1995

--
    Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people.
    Carl Sagan

Invitando a oír un adelanto de nuestro primer LP https://soundcloud.com/metalayahuasca/sets/promo-nuevo-disco-2014
    • Användare
    • 27 feb 2012, 03:03
    Vicarious, still one of my favourites.

• Pushit, back when MTV was still reasonable decent

• Swamp Song
    I went to a classic metal show at a School of Rock a few years ago and they played it and I was like, "Whoa, gotta check these guys out."
    I think the second song was either Aenema, or Parabola
    Then Jambi, the first album I bought was 10,000 Days, then Aenima, Undertow, Opiate and Lateralus.

• Användare
    • 23 mar 2012, 10:34
    schism

• renzorax sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 mar 2012, 16:21
    I think Ænima or Eulogy, not sure

• Stinkfist. and i fell in love instantly

L.
    • Användare
    • 3 apr 2012, 00:01
    Vicarious, and don't liked it too much at the time. And the first time I realized they were special: Elogy.

• Someone recommended them to me so I grabbed Aenima. My first song was Stinkfist.

• Someone recommended them to me so I grabbed Aenima. My first song was Stinkfist.

• Ænima! and what a sensation it provoked! it is such a particular song, unique, severe.

(\ (\
    ( ^_^)
    (_(")(")
    This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination...
    • Användare
    • 25 apr 2012, 22:18
    schism/lateralus/ticks and leeches

• My first Tool song was Schism

• kuntos sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 apr 2012, 21:14
    schism

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.