Favourite project?

• Favourite project?

I know it's probably hard to choose, but what's your favourite Todd Smith project?

Mine's either Dog Fashion Disco or Polkadot Cadaver - they were the first I heard. ;)

This is...ugly. It's like a cyclops, with a MILLION EYES!
  • Polkadot Cadaver, but all his other stuff is epic.

• Dog Fashion Disco was my first love and will forever be my favorite. I love everything todd has done, and i'm dying to hear the whole knives out cd.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 okt 2010, 19:34
    I really don't know. The problem is that I get rather quickly bored with Smith's projects, especially The Alter Boys. I like the band and they're really cool, but I had enough in quite a short time, the same happened to Polkadot Cadaver. So I choose Dog Fashion Disco, though I like all bands that Todd was a part of.

• obviously dfd...its the most versatile of all his projects so its inherently the best.

• I fell in love with Polkadot Cadaver first
    and then discovered Dog Fashion Disco about a year ago, I still haven't heard all their songs, but I love it just as much as Polkadot Cadaver, if not more
    I just recently started listening to the Alter Boys and El-Creepo! so I haven't really formulated a solid opinion yet, but I love what I've heard so far
    but Todd is an absolute genius and I've loved everything so far

• Dog Fashion Disco. 'Adultery' and 'Anarchists Of Bad Taste' are legendary.

• Dog Fashion Disco

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.