New site

• New site

So what does everyone think of the new tidy site then? Anyone using Tidy Digital?

Don't give me no funky bollox
    • SarahMC sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 sep 2005, 18:39

Tidy Site

Bit of a waste I think, its not that noticeable a difference (bar the faster entrance at the main page) and searching on the tidy store is still as useless as ever!

Does have some nice new features on it like articles and stuff but I'd prefer other stuff to be fixed.

• Tidy Store

I totally agree, the tidystore is painful to use and now it looks like they're gonna stop selling all non-tidy stuff too. I get the impression I'm gonna be living off htfr.com in the foreseeable future.

• Can't really remember the old website, but I do know that it had 'Wid & Ben - Absolution'-track started when you entered. Awesome track, so I kinda miss that ;)

I don't really think it's an efficient site to be honest (browsing and navigating takes quite some time)

• Yeah, the old music on entry was sweet. I ended up buying just about everything that appeared on it

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.