First thrash bands you listened to.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 sep 2008, 17:34

First thrash bands you listened to.

The first thrash bands I listened to were Slayer, Anthrax, Metallica, and Megadeth, back in 2002, though I wish I started with Teutonic Thrash. Since then, I've gotten into Kreator, Overkill, Sodom, Testament, and Exodus, to name a few.

How about you?

• Användare
    • 22 sep 2008, 10:46
    I started out with Metallica back when I was in the 9th grade (2005) then I started to research on the band members, one of whom was Dave Mustaine..So from that I got into Megadeth, eventually getting interested in the "Big 4" for Thrash metal, so I obviously got into Anthrax and Slayer later during grade 10.

• Metallica, Kreator, Overkill, Annihilator....

• Megadeth and Anthrax, one week ago.
    I'm still making my way through the genre

Zack,Hawara
  • Megadeth,Metallica.Testament,Destruction.... :)

Mountain Biking!!! Because for football, basketball and tennis you only need one ball!
  • It was Slayer back in the 2006

• Användare
    • 28 sep 2008, 11:13
    I think to remember thta the first thrash album I listened to was from Machine Head. at that time I didn't know that it was thrash

• Användare
    • 28 sep 2008, 20:45
    You know, to this day, I've never heard a Machine Head song. All I've ever known is that there name must be taken from the Deep Purple album, 'Machine Head'.

• Användare
    • 28 sep 2008, 20:45

• Sepultura (Beneath The Remains), Slayer, Kreator, Exodus, Flotsam And Jetsam and Metallica back in about 2001

• The first Thrash band I listened to was probably Metallica.

• Jordoods sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 okt 2008, 22:23
    Metallica and Megadeth were probably the first ones.

• Metallica was the first metal band i got into period (unless you count ACDC). My first band that got me really into thrash was Kreator with the album Enemy of God. Although now, i think Sodom is the best thrash band ever.

my thrash metal band.

www.myspace.com/sadisticritual

i swear i hate children of bodom
    • Ax7 sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 okt 2008, 12:44
    Metallica for me and for a lot of people i think !

• Aphet sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 okt 2008, 03:29
    If i remember well was Megadeth in 1986 (Peace sells). -Loooong way back, i know-

• Room213 sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 okt 2008, 22:29
    Metallica. Shame on me.

"It is not sufficient that I succeed - all others must fail."
    — Genghis Khan
  • Metallica back in 1989. Soon after, I discovered Megadeth, then Anthrax and Slayer... the rest is history

• Metallica Megadeath Destruction Annihilator and Assassin

• Resley sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 okt 2008, 06:16
    megadeth when i was 14.

• Resley sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 okt 2008, 06:38
    Oh yes and my beloved slayer

• Shit.........umm.....I think the first Thrash song that I heard and liked was that video of Slayer playing Black Magic/Raining Blood. However, the first thrash band I got into was Anthrax.

• Astarot sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 okt 2008, 17:23
    Sepultura, Metallica,Slayer, Sodom

Far over the Misty Mountains cold, To dungeons deep and caverns old. The pines were roaring on the height, The winds were moaning in the night, The fire was red, it flaming spread, The trees like torches blazed with light.
    • ToBiazs sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 okt 2008, 16:56

Thrash

Metallicaˇs Master of puppets in 2006

• Användare
    • 26 okt 2008, 16:08
    Hm, that would be Metallica in late April '07.

• Metallicas 'Battery' and 'Master of puppets' at my mates house, around 9-10 years ago now, was'nt even fully into my Metal back then, but the first thrash bands i really enjoyed were Metallica, Megadeth and a few Slayer tracks.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.