Metallica - Death Magnetic or we better say DEAD Magnetic

• Maxymale sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 apr 2009, 18:04
    It's really good album, saying band is sold out is not at place becouse:
    1. Bands is it's fans
    2. Many bands have managers that "help" them sell out.

• Best album of the decade

• Its the easiest think to call Metallica "sold out". They aggregate fans in all markets, its just totalitarism when a thrash straight-forward buddy comes and says they got worst. they changed. things change, people change, life is changing... but you still have the opportunity to listen the 80's MP3's, LPs, CDs, K-7s or so what...

• Eddie_TH sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 maj 2009, 01:24
    All Nightmare Long and My Apocalypse are only good things on that album.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 maj 2009, 12:22
    Metallica sold out their integrity when they released "Enter Sandman" with a straight face.

• I'mma build a time machine and encourage Metallica to get stuck in their "Ride the Lightning" period of their career.

• I like almost every song in this album. This is enough for me not to hate it for being not actual etc.

• Bullshit man... Maybe it is't old metallica like Master or Ride. But they still rule. They are most popular metal band on the world. They playng different than in 80. They grow up

• Användare
    • 17 okt 2009, 11:04
    oh hell, its a great record!
    sure its not 100% trash metal, its 100% metal(lica) i love it!!!

• It could have been a great album if the songs were shorter and the production didnt suck. But its a step in the right direction cuz the album is better than the previous release.
    Nothing will ever beat the classic 4 albums, this period is sadly gone, people should accept that.

• the current metallica is just a gone case! they stop releasing albums that would be better.

The Escapist
  • at first i liked it and then the more i played it the less THRASH it became and just sounded like a whole bunch of old geezers trying to sound thrash but suck at it

• I kinda like that album, but for me it's not like the best thrash album or whatever, I enjoy listening to it once and a while, it's a decent metal album, and luckily tastes divide. I don't give a shit if it's a sellout album or not. I listen to whatever I want, and I don't care what someone has to say about that. That's in my opinion some way to put "metal". I like the album but it's not my favourite, and with that I don't like every song on the album, just a couple. And the duration seems endless, that bothered me a bit.

Shallow are words from those who starve, for a dream not their own to slash and scar
    • Användare
    • 2 jul 2010, 12:31
    I love it.

• DomeHo sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jul 2010, 12:51
    "Nobody would give 2 shits about death magnetic if it wasnt the metallicocksuckers putting it out, a new band wouldn't get the slightest bit of notice or acclaim, while everyone's praising the fuck out of it because metallicunt shat it out."

Totally agreed.

Freeze mothafucka!
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.