German ThrasH

• German ThrasH

Which band do u listen from Germany?How long do u listen them?

• I listen many Thrash metal bands from this country for 5 years. As for me,I won`t be original bc my favorite performers are Kreator,Sodom,Protector,Toxic shock,Exumer,Tankard and of course Destruction

• I'm an old man so I started listening to german thrash more 25 years ago. Started with Destruction (Sentence Of Death) and Sodom (In The Sign of Evil). A year or so later it was Kreator (Pleasure To Kill) and Tankard (Zombie Attack). Recently I've discovered Protector, Darkness, Minotaur and Violent Force. German thrash is among my favorite of the genre. *Edit - Damnit, can't believe I forgot Deathrow and Necronomicon!

Redigerad av Thorgrimm6 den 31 maj 2012, 18:01
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 maj 2012, 11:38
    Destruction, Kreator, Violent Force, Sodom, Exumer, Tankard, Assassin, Darkness, Deathrow.

• Användare
    • 31 maj 2012, 07:28
    It took me quite a while to get into the German Thrash scene. When I first started listening to Metal full on (I would've been 9 or 10) and especially Thrash Metal (around 13-14 years old,) I was more preoccupied with bands from my native Canada (Annihilator, Razor, Sacrifice, etc.,) as well as the United States (Metallica being my favourite band.) I remember coming across Sodom's "In the Sign of Evil" EP, so I decided to give it a listen. I can honestly say I did not enjoy it the first few go-arounds, but then I became fascinated with Witchhunter's drumming, especially on "Witching Metal." The motherfucker was out of control! Tom's vocals were deliciously evil (as Stewie from Family Guy would say :P.) However I really got into German Thrash, largely in part to Destruction. First song I heard by them was "Death Trap" off of "Infernal Overkill" and the riffing, vocals and lyrical content was the greatest stuff I'd heard out of a Thrash group! Though it wasn't until "Release From Agony" was then when I decided they were if not, the best German Thrash band around! Can't say much about Kreator sadly, though I've been impressed with the little content I've heard by them. I started looking for more bands and became enamoured with lesser-known bands like Assassin, Deathrow, Exumer, and Protector. To sum this (sort of) rant up, Destruction's "Release From Agony", Sodom's "Persecution Mania", and Deathrow's "Raging Steel" are the greatest German Thrash albums around! Those who haven't given Assassin, Exumer, Protector, and Vendetta a listen to, SHOULD! Finally, German Thrash (if not all of European Thrash) is the best around!

... Yeah, I'm done now!

• I've only known Kreator, Sodom , destruction, and Blind Guardian's thrash-inspired album Follow the Blind

The wizard in black reveals the sign
    The chosen are ready, destiny realigns
    Eye of ultra soul, together we join
    Alone again, once again, into the void
  • Sodom & Kreator \m/

• Användare
    • 3 jun 2012, 18:43

German Bands

Sodom, Kreator, Tankard, Death in Action, Desaster, Assassin, Deathrow, Angel Dust, Despair, Exumer, Viper, Mega Mosh, Violent Force, Witchburner, SDI, Paradox, Rezet, Accu§er, Darkness, Protector, Destruction,Grinder, Poison, Vellocet, Necronomicon, Warrant, Sacred Chao, Torment, Hellish Crossfire, Holy Moses, Vendetta, Toxic Shock. Iron Angel, Living Death, Ketzer,Mad Butcher, Nocturnal, Vectom, Witching Hour...

• DomeHo sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 jun 2012, 18:44
    Should add Cruel Force to that list.

Freeze mothafucka!
    • DomeHo sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 jun 2012, 18:45
    Should add Cruel Force to that list.

Freeze mothafucka!
    • DomeHo sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 jun 2012, 18:46
    The apologize for the second post will make a third one. :SS

Freeze mothafucka!
    • DomeHo sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 jun 2012, 18:47
    Aw man, and totally Warhammer! It's more Death-Doom than Thrash, but totally worth listening to.

Freeze mothafucka!
  • By all means The Big 3 of Germany- Kreator, Sodom and Destruction!! \m/ For a very,very long time... since I was like 16yrs Old!!

♥ ♫ ★Metaljenjen♥ ♫ ★
    • Användare
    • 9 aug 2012, 19:00
    Destruction, Sodom, Kreator, Exumer, Dew Scented, Vendetta

• Användare
    • 10 aug 2012, 02:57
    Kreator, Sodom, Destruction

• samir90 sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 aug 2012, 12:13
    Sodom, Kreator, Tankard, Destruction

• Användare
    • 13 aug 2012, 12:19
    (From best to least favourite, German BIG 4.)

Kreator, Destruction, Sodom, Tankard

and then i love bands like Exumer, Assassin, Rezet, Darkness, Protector, Holy Moses

• Kreator,Necronomicon,Destruction,Sodom...

• Accuser Sodom Exumer Kreator Destruction & Tankard

Hail Lich King
  • Kreator, Rumble Militia and Sodom are my favorites, but I also like Tankard and Destruction.

Rakel Metal-Punk
    • M-Morbid sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 jul 2013, 13:01
    Kreator, Sodom, Destruction, Tankard, Deathrow, Exumer, Necronomicon, Protector (I know the singer, without bragging), Hellish Crossfire, Cruel Force, Violent Force

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.