• Oasis or Blur?

I read a quote the other week by a music critic who when asked about the recent reformation of Blur, said he didnt realise they had been gone. With Blur's music having a resound effect on the music industry and Oasis still producing albums that some see not to be of the quality of those early 90s ones.

So who is better?

I have to add, I was 6/7 when it was the week in the charts when Oasis and Blur both released their worse singles.

• swindie sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 feb 2009, 18:31

OASIS!!!

I take Oasis over Blur any day.

• Oasis

but i think Blur is ok.

• majabl sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 mar 2009, 18:42

Blur

Blur, hands down, every time.

• overbyte sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 mar 2009, 15:03
    both definitely maybe and blur are undeniable so both

• Kloot27 sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 aug 2009, 07:23
    i was watching the blur gig at Glastonbury and while it was a great performance, most of the songs really belong in the 90's. Stuff from 'Blur' and '13' sounded as fresh as it did back in the day but all that Parklife rubbish sounded like little kids songs.

Oasis' old stuff still sounds as fresh and urgent as it did in 1995, while Don't Believe The Truth and Dig Out Your Soul are better than anything Blur have done period...

well that what i think anyway...

• Oasis

I have to say both bands are excellent. But i see it as the other way around. If i want a brilliant 90s track, i'll look for Blur.

Oasis Still have it, and have been bringing their music into the 21st century whilst still maintaining and flying the flag for .

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 aug 2009, 05:33
    Oasis, I don't even have to think about it

• Användare
    • 9 jan 2010, 21:42
    Oasis, the only really good blur song i can think of is song 2

• Användare
    • 26 apr 2010, 17:12
    Blur
    forever and always
    tough I like Oasis aswell, I think Blur is better musically speaking they have always been xperimanting and changing style and everything...for me is jut nccesary to hear one Oasis album to had listened to their whole discography without a problem, and just cause Blur weren't mainstream doesn't mean they're bad :P but that's what I think...

• PULP

• There's a reason Parklife was the first album I ever bought... Blur every time.

• Användare
    • 21 dec 2010, 03:59

Oasis!

God like.

• OASIS

• of course Blur :p hahahah

• I was into Blur and then the big "battle" happened and I went Oasis and claimed Blur were a "boyband" because I was young and fucking stupid.

Now its clearly Blur, better albums and Graham Coxon has done so much better solo albums than any of Oasis will ever do...though Noels one is pretty damn good.

• BritPoppy said:
    PULP

• turdleman said:
    BritPoppy said:
    PULP

• Blur!

Although I do like Oasis, they're no Blur.

• RihoUibo sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 mar 2013, 11:32
    smokingHERBS said:
    turdleman said:
    BritPoppy said:
    PULP

• Yohie78 sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 sep 2013, 21:31

BLUR

Blur all the way

• Re: BLUR

Yohie78 said:
    Blur all the way

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.