• corae89 sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 jul 2010, 00:12

taste-o-meter with the above user (NEW GAME!!!)

I was surprised that I couldn't find this game here so I thought that I should start it... ;)

I think pretty much everybody knows how it works. You simply tell us what your compatibility with the user above you is...

Example:
    Your musical compatibility with XYZ is Very High

Music you have in common includes X, Y, Z and A.

so let's get this started!! :D

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
    Redigerad av corae89 den 23 jul 2010, 12:07
    • ymjia729 sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 jul 2010, 07:40
    Your musical compatibility with corae89 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Korn, Seether, Juliette and The Licks, Stone Sour and Three Days Grace.

• MoniOh sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 jul 2010, 14:13
    Your musical compatibility with ymjia729 is Low

Music you have in common includes Flyleaf, Framing Hanley, LMFAO, Eminem and Usher.

reel hep hap

b0ji.tumblr.com
    • corae89 sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 jul 2010, 20:21
    Your musical compatibility with MoniOh is Low

Music you have in common includes Skindred, Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin, All That Remains and Seether.

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
  • Your musical compatibility with corae89 is High

Music you have in common includes Rise Against, Die Ärzte, System of a Down, Suicidal Tendencies and Rage Against the Machine.

• Deine musikalische Übereinstimmung mit BrickTop71 ist Mittel

Ihr habt u.a. folgende Musik gemeinsam: Lamb of God, Apocalyptica, Machine Head, Metallica und System of a Down.

And it never really began.
    But in my heart it was so real.

[...♥...]
  • Your musical compatibility with ljuBiLLica is Low

Music you have in common includes The Kooks, Kaiser Chiefs, Gorillaz, The Smiths and Kasabian.

• corae89 sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 jul 2010, 19:46
    Your musical compatibility with RUIuiuiuiui is Low

Music you have in common includes Ramones, Sex Pistols, System of a Down, Bloodhound Gang and The Hives.

• Your musical compatibility with corae89 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Oomph!, Einstürzende Neubauten and Siouxsie and the Banshees.

"I was once a living, breathing portrait, a painting in motion, but my colors are fading and have begun to run"
  • Your musical compatibility with Killing_Dawn is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Marilyn Manson, Sirenia, Pantera, Ensiferum and Within Temptation.

• _deia sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 jul 2010, 00:53
    Your musical compatibility with BrickTop71 is High

Music you have in common includes Children of Bodom, Metallica, Within Temptation, Nightwish and Lamb of God.

• Your musical compatibility with _deia is Low

Music you have in common includes Lacuna Coil, Stream of Passion, Linkin Park, Journey and Deftones.

...Without music, life would be a mistake...

• Your musical compatibility poeticonspirancy is Medium

Music you have in common includes Paramore, AFI, Evanescence, Demi Lovato and Three Days Grace.

• Your musical compatibility with marsfreak_ is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Ting Tings and MGMT.

• DavidG85 sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 jul 2010, 18:03
    Your musical compatibility with other-name is High

Music you have in common includes Crystal Castles, You Say Party! We Say Die!, New Young Pony Club, Klaxons and Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

• Your musical compatibility with DavidG85 is Low

Music you have in common includes Johnny Cash, Eagles of Death Metal, Slayer, Die Ärzte and Queens of the Stone Age.

• corae89 sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 jul 2010, 20:39
    Your musical compatibility with BrickTop71 is Very High

Music you have in common includes Rise Against, Die Ärzte, Suicidal Tendencies, Rage Against the Machine and Them Crooked Vultures.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 jul 2010, 05:36
    Your musical compatibility with corae89 is Low

Music you have in common includes Hole, Oomph!, Skindred, Foxboro Hot Tubs and Against Me!.

• Your musical compatibility with majinjynxi is Low

Music you have in common includes Tool, Nightwish, Incubus, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Metallica.

• Your musical compatibility with BrickTop71 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Marilyn Manson, Sirenia, Within Temptation, The Sisters of Mercy and Fear Factory.

"I was once a living, breathing portrait, a painting in motion, but my colors are fading and have begun to run"
    • Tylky sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 23 jul 2010, 17:48
    Your musical compatibility with Killing_Dawn is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Gorillaz, 30 Seconds to Mars, Erasure, Pet Shop Boys and Justin Timberlake.

• DavidG85 sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 jul 2010, 19:01
    Your musical compatibility with Tylky is High

Music you have in common includes The xx, Gorillaz, Kate Nash, Weezer and Kylie Minogue.

• Your musical compatibility with DavidG85 is Low

Music you have in common includes Lady Gaga, Mew, Death Cab for Cutie, Lily Allen and Owl City.

• corae89 sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 jul 2010, 21:44
    Your musical compatibility with martsusixx is Low

Music you have in common includes Billy Talent, Anti-Flag, The Used, Taking Back Sunday and Papa Roach.

• Your musical compatibility with corae89 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes 7Seconds, The Clash, Rancid, Billy Talent and Green Day

“I am the miracle.” Buddha

"I am the way" Jesus

“I am you; you are ME. You are the waves; I am the ocean. Know this and be free, be divine.” Sri Sathya Sai Baba

"I love you, you love me" Barney
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.