• WHAT THE FECK?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/TheWrongWayOut/lastfWHAT.jpg

that picture says things but I'll explain it here anyway

so my overall chart didn't update for about 2 weeks, and I assumed it was becuase of the server trouble they were having.

it updated today.

it updated showing MASSIVE MASSIVE changes. Like my chart as of two weeks ago said that I'd played Biffy about 1300 times, now it's apparantly 2300. I DID NOT LISTEN TO BIFFY A THOUSAND TIMES IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS

has anyone else got this? It's either a big mistake, or they've managed to misplace a bunch of my tracks, and they've been workng up a massive back catelougue for months, and now that they've sorted out their servers it's ERRUPTED into a track volcano where the molton stats attack me and near enough double the proverbial land-mass of the island that is my chart as it cools down in the sea and forms what I like to call my 'what the fuck penisula'

I take lastfm too seriously :(

(Fiona?)

• vivouk sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 jun 2006, 20:49

Penisula

:D

• Jehannum sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 jun 2006, 21:09
    You think that's bad? Look at mine :(

(that said, while it'd been static for two weeks, it hadn't been fully updating for ages before that. Maybe it finally caught up with all the queued tracks)

Redigerad av Jehannum den 18 jun 2006, 21:12
    • stu57 sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 jun 2006, 21:11

Re:

Quoth Jehannum:

Haha :D

PS - this is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.
  • Re:

Quoth Jehannum:

(that said, while it'd been static for two weeks, it hadn't been fully updating for ages before that. Maybe it finally caught up with all the queued tracks)

fuck me!

• Grizz sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 jun 2006, 22:18
    Mines taken a load of artists down a bit. Its all screwed a bit i think

• Jehannum sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 jun 2006, 10:19
    Seems to have sorted itself out now.

• oh so it has!

aww, my listens seem so insignificant now :(

There's still a couple of weird changes though

Forward Russia seem to have leapt out of nowhere and became my #9 artist for example :S

better though :)

• I don't think my Overall Artist thing has updated for months, its been like that for ages.

• The overall charts should all be in the process of sorting themselves out now. I think.
    You guys should really check the support forums for stuff like this.

• there's a support forum?

• Look up.
    Next to your user picture thingy - there's a link. It says forum.
    Check it out next time you're having this kind of issue - there's normally an explaination over there.

• Ooh, I think mine have been updated now.

• No way, all the people from the Biffy Board have a bit on last.fm too? Just can't escape it!
    x

• Ifancylastfm said:
    No way, all the people from the Biffy Board have a bit on last.fm too? Just can't escape it!
    x

We're like crabs

we just wont go away no amtter how many times I comb myself

• with your gigantic crusty crab comb

Soldered To A Threelayered Concrete Brainwave Castration
    • stu57 sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 sep 2006, 14:30
    fionapinkstars said:
    Look up.

c-c-c-c-c...

PS - this is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.