Do you fit in the group? - test

• nimrod- sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 aug 2009, 14:21

Do you fit in the group? - test

How well do you fit in?

My musical preference is 79.85% similar to the The Used group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 86.23% similar to the The Used group. Musically, I fit in!

• Dimsh sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 nov 2009, 10:44
    My musical preference is 53.28% similar to the The Used group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 70.98% similar to the The Used group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 93.59% similar to the The Used group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 89.91% similar to the The Used group. Musically, I fit in!

THE USED ♥
  • 90.75 %

"I'm not crying, I'm just laughing on the wrong side of my face!"
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEqoWOZF74oE_0lWH4UyP5Q Visit me on YouTube!
    • xcaahx sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 aug 2010, 20:47
    My musical preference is 94.47% similar to the The Used group. Musically, I fit in!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 jan 2011, 20:35
    My musical preference is 76.06% similar to the The Used group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference dont really matter

i have a tattoo so send my love and respect to the used
    and i mean look at how many plays i have
    i fucking love the used

Sent from my interglacial communication device
  • My musical preference is 73.67% similar to the The Used group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 92.6% similar to the The Used group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 77.59% similar to the The Used group.

Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is i fuking love the used and my tattoo says i fit in

Sent from my interglacial communication device
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 sep 2011, 07:33
    My musical preference is 70.6% similar to the The Used group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 79.53% similar to the The Used group. Musically, I fit in!

• "Group statistics are out of order
    Last.fm web services have obsoleted group charts, I should move to a new version ..."

This never works for me...

• My musical preference is 70.35% similar to the The Used group. Musically, I fit in!

Proud LGBTeen. Anime is cool. So is music. Steam PSN Hummingbird

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.