Artists that should've died at 27

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 jun 2008, 07:30
    This whole topic absolutely sucks! Have you lost your minds??? We are talking living people here, isnt it hard enough we've lost the 27 club's members???

• [spam]

[spam]

☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻
    ☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻
    Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 5 aug 2011, 08:18
    • Användare
    • 1 jul 2008, 10:00
    Oh you are so cool, so antisocial, so out there, indie, emo etc etc! Sure, sure, I should have died too, I am fixing this right now since someone so brilliant as you opened my eyes. And btw all these artists in the 27 club CELEBRATED LIFE, but you are too cool to get it, you stupid cunt

• [spam]

[spam]

☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻
    ☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻
    Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 5 aug 2011, 08:17
  • bradley nowell - sublime

im pretty sure he died at 28

bob marley

lou reed

I am the rat lord
    I live on the windy shore
  • John Frusciante.. he almost did.

Your Kiss So Sweet, Your Swet So Sour
    • tommoo sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 aug 2008, 15:47
    britney spears

• Användare
    • 10 sep 2008, 00:24
    Layne did write some songs.

John Lennon, but after having written Across The Universe

Please put down your hands
    'Cause I see you

John Lennon, but after having written Across The Universe

Please put down your hands
    'Cause I see you
  • Dave Mustaine

• sadiefrost sa:
    This whole topic absolutely sucks! Have you lost your minds??? We are talking living people here, isnt it hard enough we've lost the 27 club's members???

Yeah, right.

• lunyx sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 okt 2008, 12:43
    nickleback dood.
    manzarek
    system of a down/

sex, drugs & rock n' roll.
    • mrhenu sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 nov 2008, 19:58
    Like that topic. :D I have a perfect choice: ROD STEWART! He did awesome four solo albums from 1969 to 1972 and also great Faces albums in the early seventies and since then he has done only crap. He's born in 1945. Count that. ;)

• Hillel Slovak.
    He died at 26, he would of deserved at least one more year~

Catholic School Girls Rule~
    • Moniek50 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 nov 2008, 18:14
    Courtney Love! (dont get me wrong I DO listen to her music sometimes, but I absolutely hate the persona)

• hang on minute though

if these guys that we all hate had died at 27 wouldn't they be part of this group to
    and we don't want that now do we !?

• [spam]

[spam]

☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻
    ☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻
  • I don't hate mine, I just think they would be cool entries :P

• Mick Jagger? The Rolling Stones did some really in the , but they were in the .

APPARENTLY 92% of teens have moved on to music.
    APPARENTLY another 2% have moved on to music.
    If you are part of the 6% that still listen to then put this in your signature.
  • [spam]

[spam]

☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻
    ☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻
    • Pogofied sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 apr 2009, 14:20
    or ian curtis should have not died and live with us FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRr. <3

valor kand- should have killed himself whenever he still had respect, like right after catastrophe ballet.

Marilyn Manson- there's some good points in Mechanical Animals (most of you listening to rock wouldn't agree with me and probably want to kill me for mentioning him haha) but the apex of his career was Antichrist Superstar. like i think his legacy would have been so much more incredible if he stopped milking it, just died in his full fame and glory rather than fading away as some miserable self important pasty goth. xD i could have honestly done without MA or HW (the most notable about either of those two were Coma White and Coma Black), and definitely without the last two albums and the forthcoming. i think people with a real affinity for music could admit that acss is a solid album even if you're not a fan of the angst. it honestly help reintroduce more aggressive music into the mainstream and concept albums whenever 96 was dominated by the waning success of grunge, crappy techno and pop songs.

and i guess everything else i listen to has had great careers past 27.

• Användare
    • 9 apr 2009, 12:17
    The Rolling Stones music has sucked in later years, but I would still be devasted if Mick Jagger had died at 27. I'm glad he's still alive and kicking. <3

• Marc Bolan, Pete Doherty, Viktor Tsoi (Кино), Jeff Buckley, Stiv Bators and Ian Curtis.

• stevo796 sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 maj 2009, 20:17
    well, I'm extremely surprised pete Doherty made it past 27 ( I thought he had actually "died" a couple of times before being revived though.

But yeah, also Mick Jagger, Axl Rose, keith Richards

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.