How well do you fit into this group????

• Trevkin sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 mar 2011, 13:33

How well do you fit into this group????

My musical preference is 87.97% similar to the The Trip-Hop Lounge group. Musically, I fit in!
    (But I was hoping I'd get a higher score than that! Oh well - it's early days...)

How well do you fit in?

• grygi sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 mar 2011, 18:32

How well do you fit in?

My musical preference is 85.28% similar to the The Trip-Hop Lounge group. Musically, I fit in!

quite well :)

• alin1 sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 mar 2011, 20:53
    My musical preference is 81.07% similar to the The Trip-Hop Lounge group. Musically, I fit in!

It's pretty good considering the other non-Trip-Hop artists from my library

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 sep 2012, 11:42
    The similarity between user madensaft and group The Trip-Hop Lounge is moderate, at

53.71%

I´m out, only a short visit.

• Trevkin sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 sep 2012, 19:55
    Madensaft said:
    The similarity between user madensaft and group The Trip-Hop Lounge is moderate, at

53.71%

I´m out, only a short visit.

Actually, you could have stayed - You had managed to get in through the "Back door"!
    (Your music compatibility with mine is "SUPER"). I can't kick out anyone with a good taste in music!!!

• Ye!! 90

My musical preference is 90.81% similar to the The Trip-Hop Lounge group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Life is Only a Dream- Bill Hicks

http://open.spotify.com/user/vfxnirvana
    • oosher sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 nov 2012, 09:53
    17.11%... no surprise there though!

Why should man expect his prayer for mercy to be heard by what is above him when he shows no mercy to what is under him?
  • My musical preference is 77.17% similar to the The Trip-Hop Lounge group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Swaroop Reghu
  • My musical preference is 76.85% similar to the The Trip-Hop Lounge group. Musically, I fit in!

i love trip-hop but also emo, metal, punk, etc.

Check out my music tumblr or my personal tumblr. I also have a Pandora station that I think is pretty sweet, All My Favorite Things.
  • My musical preference is 70.77% similar to the The Trip-Hop Lounge group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Subterrestrial - ambient / downtempo / experimental music
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.