Strokes songs u DON't like?

• I think, maybe... Repitila.
    It's very boring!

NB:)
  • Re:15 Minutes?...

puckshooter said:
    ok so i'll give you guys the evening sun, but Fear of sleep?
    come on now, i guess im one of the losers who listens to an album until my
    ears bleed but i think that its a great song.
    and i cannot acknowledge that fact that one would say they dont like the best musical piece on first impression by saying they dont like 15 minutes. i mean you dont get any more "STROKE" than that song. come now ladies and gentleman, let's get it together, go listen to those songs again..

This made my smile. And I feel the same way.

I'd say, Razorblade.

• magicjim sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 mar 2008, 06:31
    What?????

Reptilia ? Really ? How can you......

And Razorblade is so... sunny... I don't know.

Is this it : no real bad song
    Room on Fire : The Way is It, Automatic Stop
    Firt Impressions of Heart : Killing LIes, Vision of Division, Fear of Sleep, Evening Sun.

• Razorblade I think is more of an overplayed thing with me. I went through a time when I played it a lot, and now just hearing the intro makes me need to skip it. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love every song, but yeah.

• i really don't like "Ize Of The World".. :/

• cazINDIE sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 apr 2008, 05:22
    PrettyNifty said:
    Actually i cant understand why anyone would pick any song off the first two albums. There are a few dodgy songs on FIOE but with a few more plays they grow on you.

heaps of people, myself included, didnt or dont like FIOE on first listen but you get the concept. i didnt like half the songs on the album the first week but the more you listen to them the more you like them.

....btw is when it started and NYCC two different songs of different edits? on my is this it cd it says when it started but on itunes it appers as NYCC. *confused*

cazINDIE....>
    • mikkovp sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 apr 2008, 09:46
    ....btw is when it started and NYCC two different songs of different edits? on my is this it cd it says when it started but on itunes it appers as NYCC. *confused*

"The track "New York City Cops" was pulled from the North American edition of Is This It following the September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attack and was replaced by "When It Started". This was because the band and their management thought the song might be considered insensitive, particularly the main chorus line "New York City Cops, they ain't too smart", which is repeated throughout. The band still plays "New York City Cops" live and the song is available on the international edition of the album, along with its original cover art."

Wikipedia

...So, they're completely different songs.

• Ask Me Anything!

• none!

• Ask Me Anything it's kinda weird :]

• woah

You don't like Automatic Stop??
    that is my absolute favorite song of theirs, i never get sick of it

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 jul 2008, 10:29
    i honoustly love them all.. i know all the lyrics, and those make them good. i simply love casablancas voice.. i cant hate anything from the strokes.

• idiohead sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 jul 2008, 06:21
    i don't like ask me anything!!! Very annoying...

george.
    • veritah sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 jul 2008, 22:45
    Killing lies, 15 minutes and fear of sleep. definitely.

God is immodest
  • im going to say fear of sleep and evening sun

• DiegueT sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 aug 2008, 02:28
    Killing Lies / Fear Of Sleep
    aww why don't you like Ask Me Anything it's pretty good that song !!

• Användare
    • 24 aug 2008, 01:42
    A lot of songs of First Impressions Of Earth are pretty bad. They changed their sound and it turned out horribly mainstream sounding.

• Användare
    • 3 sep 2008, 18:31
    I love all of their songs.
    There's only one song I don't really love,The Way It Is. But I still like the song.

• not ONE song i dont like... Love What ever happened, reptilia, juicebox, VISION OF DIVISION!!, new york city cops... love them!

• GiuliaSP sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 sep 2008, 15:26
    "Ask me anything" is the worst for me...

• Reptilia was good the first 3 to 4 times but that god damn guitar hero have destroyed it and every other song that got in it's way so far. >.<

• Användare
    • 13 nov 2008, 00:17
    you people are insane every song is great are u kidding u dont like ask me anything wackjobs the only song i dont love is killing lies thats it

• All the songs are great but never say that evening sun is bad..its so..(!)i think fear of sleepp but all still good!

• Användare
    • 1 mar 2009, 17:16
    every song is amazing except for killing lies is so so

• I like all the songs, but Juicebox is annoying my ears.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.