Rate the previous group members's music according to your own taste.

• Soulmind sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 apr 2007, 04:34

Rate the previous group members's music according to your own taste.

Well, this thread is certainly pretty wide-spread, but IMHO it's much more interesting with a small, "elite" group like ours.

Please use a scale from 1 - 10.
    1 being you hate their taste, and 10 being you might as well marry the person based on their taste in music alone. A rating of let's say 7.5 is allowed, the same goes for additional comments on what you based your rating on....

Comprende, everybody? ;)

I guess this means that somebody has to rate my music taste.... and yes, I know that I listened a lot to Bastian Fleig last week (since I'm working on a mix featuring him).

3..2..1... Let's roll.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 apr 2007, 13:12
    ok imma start.
    i give u 8,5 from 10 cuz u have only listend to about 1000 tracks but what I see there is dope. Immortal technique, Kanye, Nas, Kweli...but also bushido? o_o'''
    what about masta ace, kidz in the hall, cunninlynguists?
    ok peace out

• t0x1c85 sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 apr 2007, 12:40
    ok let me be second one.

Biggie i give u 8 from 10 cuz u listen to Fergie and Nelly, they a both totally wack.
    But it is nice to see that u, with only 16 years old, already listen to good and real hip hop music and some Rock ;).

btw. Your musical compatibility rating with Biggie-the-Mike is:
    Low
    You share a few artists in common, including Masta Ace, Jedi Mind Tricks, CunninLynguists, Nas, and Fort Minor.

pz
    t0x1c

• third one then,

t0x1c85 7,0 out of 10

Your musical compatibility rating with t0x1c85 is:
    Low

You share a few artists in common, including Masta Ace, Royce da 5'9", AZ, Little Brother, and Nas.

you listen to many artists I have never heard of, but that's not a bad thing. I like the fact that you got Cyne in your playlist.

• Ju1es sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 apr 2007, 15:25
    9,95 points....excellent taste (0,05 minus because of flipsyde...i just don't like em^^)

Don't be confused by my list, I hate to just focus on rap-music because I still wanna get kicks out of it when im 40 years old^^

• Soulmind sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 maj 2007, 15:46
    With Jean Grae being your top weekly artist, Dendemann / Eins Zwo as your overall top artist and many dope runners up (The Roots, Meth & Red and many more):

I'm giving you a 9.0. Could not discover any wack stuff, but did discover 2 unknown names I'ma check out.

• Användare
    • 28 maj 2007, 16:22
    let's have a look .. Immortal Technique and Evidence, great .. thumbs down for Nelly Furtado and Bushido, boths music sounds exactly the same since being "mainstreamized" .. overall .. many nice artists, but a few pretty "wack" .. 7.0

• Stimmoph sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 aug 2007, 16:12
    I'll give you 7 Points. You seem to be a lil bit weird about your music taste last week, aight? Hans Zimmer and Klaus Bardelt between Jaylib, Big Shug and Booba. I don't know Nilson, but he does not seem to be outta Queensbridge, he? Okay, but Bonus Point for having KRS-One, Dilated Peepz and Redman on Top of your List, after Nilson. Tell me, if i am kinda blind or sum, but i didn't find Masta Ace anywhere in your Top 50. I hope for that you didn't recognize him yet, but otherwise I can't give you more than 7 Points, sorry.

• Användare
    • 27 aug 2007, 01:26
    Nilson is a buddy of mine, that's why i'm listening to his stuff that much. and i'm not even a bit weird about my taste, in my case it's totally normal being pretty bipolar. and i do listen to Masta Ace from time to time, but i haven't ID3-tagged half of his albums yet. now let's have a look at your charts:
    weeklys are okay at all. nice to see some german old school dudes like Main Concept in your overall charts. the other german acts are also alright except Bushido, but i love a us-american part of your charts! Masta Ace, Common, Looptroop and so on and so on, i really like your taste in rap from oversea (except Looptroop, as they are from skandinavia). in my eyes it's 8.5 points all in all, Bushido's the only but important negative point for me.

• Straight 10, nice chart.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.