The Singles (Cameron Crowe 1992)

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 jul 2006, 09:46

The Singles (Cameron Crowe 1992)

FAQ:

1 This is a FILM
    2 This is a film, in witch a small group of young people try to co-exist and find true love
    3 This is a film set up in SEATTLE
    4 The OST contains Pearl Jam, AIC, Soundgarden, Mudhoney, Smashing Pumpkins and many many more

In personal, I love the Paul Westerberg songs from the OST :) One simply wants to make love to it ;)

and the film: Insane, romantic comedy with Vedder actually having a role in it !! Oh yea, Staley and Cornell also appear ;) No Cobain - it's more softcore than Cobain :) Anyway - I DO LOVE IT ;p end of spam :D

• Alicja87 sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 jul 2006, 10:23
    Yeah dude :P.

It's a typical movie about teenagers hahaha :D, reminds me "Beverly Hills 90210". It was really boring. Except moments with Alice In Chains and Eddie :>. I downloaded it from emule.

The soundtrack is amazing and I love it :>. Ahh..."Would?" - my favourite AIC's song. Starr's bass + Staley's vocal = orgasm.

• Användare
    • 15 jul 2006, 10:28
    Staleys vocals arn't anything special :P cornell > staley, though vedder = god :D

and it isn't boring :D it's a very special film :P it brings back memories :DDDD

• Alicja87 sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 jul 2006, 11:09
    Staleys vocals arn't anything special :P

...it's a joke, right?

• Layne's vocals are fuckin' awesome. I mean I prefer Vedder, but you can't combine these two. they're totally different. and even Staley and cornell can't realy be combined...

worker bees can leave
    even drones can fly away
    the queen is their slave
    • Alicja87 sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 jul 2006, 16:44
    I prefer Weiland mmm... :>

• I owned the VHS then I own the DVD... Great movie..

"Hey George Bush take a look at my face
    I cant wait until somebody takes your place.
    Hey Dick Cheney you can kiss my ass
    I hope the next 2 years the days go fast."

-- Eddie Vedder

• it's a very very very speacial movie
    i've watched it several times

^.^
    • Användare
    • 26 okt 2006, 13:28
    WOOOOOOO I'm SINGLE !!

Just broke up with my all-lovable forever-lasting ultra ideal www.last.fm/user/pr0tessa :D

Hey, all you singles out there! I'm with u all! :D

• firnas sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 okt 2006, 22:10
    how can we find this movie

is there a download link

you and I gonna live forever
  • If you pay attention to the music on the movie you'll find some interesting grunge songs that weren't included on the soundtrack album:
    Soundgarden - Spoonman (demo version)
    Truly - Heart and Lungs

Go listen to: Shawn Smith / Truly / Brad / Star Anna & The Laughing Dogs/ Company of Thieves / Love Battery and other wonderful ignored artists.
    • Användare
    • 8 nov 2006, 13:24
    @ multiverse

i remember hearing even an R.E.M. song ^^
    @ firnas - no downloads my friend - be legal :)

• bLue seattLe

^.^
    • Riun sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 nov 2006, 04:40
    I thought i noticed Jane's Addiction's Three Days in it too.

The plot isn't exactly outstanding, but the music definitely is!

btw are birth ritual and seasons on any Cornell/Soundgarden albums?

the westerberg songs are the one i skip every time i listen to the album ..

• Användare
    • 14 nov 2006, 17:19
    @ Riun - no idea bout the cornell matter

but why skip westerberg? Those songs are amazing, thrilling, ultra positive -.- Get one on your mp3, go to the park and take some vodka;) Holy summer 2006 :D

• Riun sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 nov 2006, 19:52
    i checked the beginning of the movie .. just to confirm .. pretty sure it's jane's addiction three days (at min 35 or close ..) there's also a REM song that i don't recognize round 26 ..

for westerberg, i dunno .. it's just that all the proper stuff from seattle on that album is more dark and heavy, westerberg stuff don't fit in it imo .. not saying they're bad, just that they're not what i expect between would? state of love and trust and seasons .. (too bad summer's over or i'd give it a try =))

• Alicja87 sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 nov 2006, 21:44

o!

BaZki - I want him to love me.
    What can I do :D?

• Användare
    • 22 nov 2006, 13:57
    You shouldn't talk bout me via HIM, cause here I come I come I come ;) And what about a close quarters rum-a-dim-dam u me and our genitals? Or perhabs u rather Weiland? ><

• O.o

• I got the DVD a few months ago. It's not bad but Crowe has better movies :)

• Riun sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 jan 2007, 02:36
    does he have movies with better music tho?
    if he does make sure you let me know =)

• Yeah, it is Three Days on there. Also Cornell's Seasons isn't on the soundtrack, I think? Which is a superb superb track. Have a look at the listing on www.imdb.com for the full soundtrack.

It's embarrassing the number of times I've watched this film.. ;)

• Användare
    • 14 feb 2007, 14:29
    having a girl and still having a cellphone wallpaper "have fun stay single" is embarrassing :) This film is life :) and seasons are on the ost :) can't get it in poland though

• SasKay sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 mar 2007, 21:37
    'Seasons' is on the soundtrack. It's my favourite CC solo song.

The best thing about the film is the cameos, and the music, withotu doubt.

The soundtrack is just quality from start to finish. Even though the Westerberg songs don't really fit.

Whatever, whenever, wherever.
  • I've just started DJing a night in Sheffield, UK featuring the best music from the Seattle Grunge scene. The Singles OST album gets an absolute shed-load of requests.

Most requested are:

Soundgarden - Birth Ritual
    Pearl Jam - State of Love & Trust
    and
    Mother Love Bone - Crown of Thorns / Chloe Dancer

in that order.

And just to add my opinion to the debate, I'd say that Chris Cornell is a better vocalist then either Layne or Eddie but I'm a huge fan of all three. If only I could sing as well as any of them......

Wezz.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.