Please suggest a movie for the banner?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 aug 2008, 13:14

Please suggest a movie for the banner?

Hey guys, as you may know the banner for this page is always being updated every so often, (or anytime I can be bothered). Last week we had the Dark Knight as the central image and this week it's Kill Bill.

yeah so this is pretty straight-forward...just suggest a Movie OR an Actor/Actress you'd like to see in the centre of the banner and post it here. wallpapers are good. star wars? forrest gump? angelina jolie?

It would be cool to hear your suggestions. ok well once this thread gets a couple more replies, we will then decide on which film or actor gets to be on the front page.

thank-you!

Redigerat av en raderad användare den 31 aug 2008, 00:34
  • Kelly's Heroes!

• Hmmm...... Have there been any Dustin Hoffman Movies up there? Like "Tootsie"? It would be really funny to see him dressed in drag up there, hahaha. Also "The Graduate" and "Rain Man" are other Dustin Hoffman classics. Thank you for asking for our suggestions!!

• Any movie with a reasonably attractive main actor/actress will do. You will definitely get more members joining and visiting, hah.

=-}

• i could vote for the graduate. very cool movie!!

love is all you need! is there anybody alive out there?
  • or easy rider. :)

• Yes, Easy Rider I can see up there too! Defo!

• Användare
    • 29 aug 2008, 23:47
    awesome. keep em coming people, some of these suggestions will be added to the film strip (if not the central image).

cheers.

• Pulp Fiction mann. Have like one of these images or something http://www.geocities.com/hollywood/theater/6448/pulp2.jpg or http://weblogs.cltv.com/entertainment/tv/metromix/pulp%20fiction%20soundtrack-thumb.jpg. whatever works for you lol. sickkk pictures, gotta love that movie.

• Sorry, i have one more suggestion, lol. I think the picture of little Drew Barrymore kissing E.T. on the nose would also look good on the page ;) It's so cute!

• Användare
    • 30 aug 2008, 04:22
    I would vote for Drew and E.T. or The Graduate. The dance scene in Pulp fiction.
    The Wizard of Oz... or for sexiness and attracting group members, the kiss from the Notebook, or anything with that Scarlet Johanssen chick should work for the guys. For me a shirtless Matthew Mconaghey will work. You can pretty much pick a scene from any of his movies ;)

• Or also Marion Crane (Janet Leigh) screaming in the shower in Psycho. That might not work for welcoming to new members though. Maybe even the poster from Goodfellas with De Niro, Pesci, and Liotta all on it. That would be a cool one.

• Användare
    • 31 aug 2008, 00:31
    oh yeh, i was thinking of goodfellas as well. they have some cool wallpapers big enough to fit nicely in the center of the banner without shrinking too much resolution.

hey you know what?

we could also vote on actors/actresses.

• The scene at the end of Modern Times would also look great.

• actors- marlon brando, jack nicholson,tom hanks,sean penn.

actress- sally fields,julia roberts, jane fonda,dolly parton,sissy spacek.

• Användare
    • 2 sep 2008, 06:47
    oh great choices, love julia roberts and all the actors listed.

• need more?

• Great choices for actors/actresses
    Also,
    Actors:Robert De Niro (as mentioned before), Anthony Hopkins, Denzel Washington, George Clooney, Kevin Spacey, Clint Eastwood (Maybe a scene with him and Quentin Tarantino from "From Dusk Til Dawn)

Actresses: Helena Bonham Carter, Frances McDormand, Meryl Streep, Faye Dunaway, Cate Blanchett.

• I gotta put one in for Gene Kelly and Singin' in the Rain.

• Sgt Oddball gets the film strip! That's cool, thanks. My next suggestion - "Wilde Bunch".

• Användare
    • 7 sep 2008, 05:10
    The banner looks great...awesome suggestions everyone, and thanks to oldschool!

• how about a theme? rock movies? hard day's night, help!, tommy, quadrophenia, performance, etc.?????

• Are we still doing this? I'll suggest the picture of Carrie White walking out on the street causing all kinds of destruction as she's drenched in pig blood. I was "Carrie" for halloween once, back in '04!

• yeah, are we still doing this?

• Användare
    • 23 sep 2008, 15:06
    yeah it's still going, there's a new banner every few weeks or so and sometimes I just can't figure out what films to include so keep suggestions coming if any. thanks guys.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.