• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 maj 2012, 07:04

Band Members

When you join please leave a post saying an instrument you can play (or would like to play) and if you can sing (or not).

I play acoustic guitar and I can sing.

• Användare
    • 1 maj 2012, 09:02
    I play guitar just for the fun. i'm a terrible guitarrist. :D

• I can play guitar and a little bit of piano.
    And I'm not a great singer, but I love doing it.

"Yes, 'Everybody's happy nowadays.' We begin giving the children that at five. But wouldn't you like to be free to be happy in some other way? In your own way, for example; not in everybody else's way."
  • I played bass and piano for a while, can play the drums a little...but my playing is not for public consumption.

• Användare
    • 1 maj 2012, 14:48
    As of december 25th I've been trying to learn to play guitar. The being patient part is difficult but it's fun. And I can't sing to save my life.

• Användare
    • 1 maj 2012, 15:25
    Awful lot of guitarist in this band :)

Remember you can post any instrument you'd like to play, and you can be as crazy as you'd like with your choice. You could play anything from the triangle, to the bagpipes, from the church organ, to the penny whistle. Have fun with your choice of instrument.

• I once played harp and maybe I'm still good at it, but it's been a few years since I learned it. I actually would really like to learn piano and a friend, who's playing this quite well, could teach me :)

You are absolutely right Marjory, the floor-sugar does taste rather queer in this area.
  • I'm supposed to know how to play the flute, yet haven't picked one in over 10 years. and I sang once in a Punk-ish band, but they only let me do that because I sound like a cat being boiled alive

You're getting high on your own supplies
    • Användare
    • 1 maj 2012, 18:57
    I play the Guitar, have been for about 4 years now. And I'm a novice Bassist, Saxophonist and Vocalist.

• I play bass.Singing?Well,I can hold a note but it doesn't exactly sound pretty!

"We make a living by what we get,we make a life by what we give."

http://www.last.fm/group/Catholic+Music+Lovers
  • I can play really simple things on the guitar... like when the saints go marching in and a random "snake charmer" sounding song. I'd really, really like to play the piano but I have teenie hands. I can only play let it snow. I'm really bad at everything, I don't have good coordination. Although I am considering getting a small bell kit this summer.. give that an attempt. I can sing loud and badly. And I've always, always wanted to play the harp. I'm waiting for one to appear in my life somehow. My pops and my brother play drums I could probably play them if I actually tried.

• I can get by with guitar and bass. I can also play the piano properly but I mainly use MIDI and synths for the music style I make, I'm also into all the technical process(yes, well not really instrumental). Oh well and the recorder flute... If that counts :D

I'm starting with drums to record them in a future, and get a more real sound in my tracks. One instrument (or instruments) I'd love to play properly are Saxo, Clarinet and similars.

About singing skills, I guess rapping doesn't count so I definetivaly sing awful...

• I used to play clarinet. I can sorta sing because I was in choir and glee club. I would really like to play the keyboard and guitar (which just sit and collect dust in my room).

• I can play a bit of bass. I want to play the drums.

I can't sing. I sound like a cat in pain.

• Tyler Christian Bérubé... born 7/27/91... guitarist/vocalist...

On this page you see a little girl giggling at a hippopotamus. I wonder why?
  • guitar,piano,vocals,some bass skills,backbends.

Banish thy, antiqueascas, I sing to thee...EXPELLIARMUS!!!
    • rewwr sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 maj 2012, 16:02
    I play guitar, I sing and I also make my own songs.

• ClaraWP sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 maj 2012, 18:56
    I play piano and ukelele, I sing and I make my own songs :)

• Classical and Electric guitar, bass, keyboards. And I can sing very beautifully. Okay the singing part is a lie I sound worse than a pig choking on food.

"A man who casts no shadow has no soul"
    • Användare
    • 3 maj 2012, 23:18
    I play piano and guitar (and I try to sing). I'd like to learn playing banjo and ukelele!

• guitar, bass, learning marimba and piano, and i sing. i also write music (or at least try to)

• Rhyme79 sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 maj 2012, 16:54
    I play guitar to an O.K standard. I play harmonica badly and have a clarinet that I can only just put together, let alone play.
    Oh, I've got 3 or 4 penny whistles too, I was teaching myself to play, but it turns out the whole wind instrument thing just isn't my thing.
    I've written songs, but not for a few years now. I can sing, but not high notes like the average girl can. I'm just an alto!

"Without The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last.FM Platinum Round Table, the Beatles never would have made it." - Sir James Paul McCartney.
  • Guitar (electric and classical),bass,drums and I wanna know learn how to play Bagpipes :)

• I may play the cajón, as I am constantly tapping my legs, tables, etc.
    I also could sing, as I am the best shower singer I've ever heard of.

• Användare
    • 7 maj 2012, 09:45
    Its a pleasure to meet so many talented people.
    It strikes me that this band needs a roadie, I would like to put myself forward for this role.
    As my Father always said...Strong in the arm, weak in the head. ;)

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.