• Användare
    • 29 maj 2010, 22:16

The FINAL - Your thoughts

Lena from Germany has won!!

Do you agree? Who did you want to win?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 maj 2010, 07:11
    I thought that she'll be 3rd or 4th, her winning was a big surprise for me.
    I wanted Turkey or Israel to win, and my mother preferred Romania and Greece.

• I think that the next eurovision must be between 5 contries, and all the others should make their own alternative competition.. the results are very strange, the first 10 is....

U R 2 nice 2 B 4got10
    • babs100 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 maj 2010, 17:23
    I quite liked a lot of the songs this year but some that I thought were good came nowhere. we voted for Norway, Portugal and Belarus - and they all came pretty low.

i wish countries stopped voting for their neighbours and based it on the songs. Germany's win can't be blamed on that.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 maj 2010, 18:57
    Yeah, Belarus voted for Russia and Ukraine, and we all know why. So where's the fun?

• babs100 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 maj 2010, 19:48
    Siljec said:
    Yeah, Belarus voted for Russia and Ukraine, and we all know why. So where's the fun?
    Its a shame they didn't give more to Belarus!
    I thought we had gotten over the neighbour votes - last year it wasn't as bad

• heinzes sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 jun 2010, 20:09

Lena's victory

To be honest: I hoped for her victory, but as German I was not sure whether she will go for the vcitory. Turkey, Belgium and Georgia were really good - and each of these song could have been the winner, too.

Why Romania and Ukraine finished so good. Both songs were not strong and did not even deserve to make the final....

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.