• Yeaah I agree. They're all quite annoying tbh and once you get over the fact that Torchwood has Jack in you realise there's no substance, just sex, sex and sex.

• haha omnisexual!
    i might watch it this time round

also - kylie and david press release photo...

• Fucking Kylie Minogue.

• I don't think the boots were quite the fashion of 1912 somehow. They're making her too sexy for that year imo.

• Who in 1912 is called ASTRID anyway?

• sn't it a french name? or is that just me?

• Sounds spacey...

• some good new here guys:

"David To Stay On As The Doctor

It has been officially confirmed that David will be playing the Doctor for the entire run of Series Four of Doctor Who.
    When asked if the constant tabloid rumours that David would be quitting the show halfway through the next series were true, Russell T Davies told the latest issue of DWM:
    "No, he's doing the whole series. It was never even discussed that he might leave after six episodes. That's completely invented by the papers."
    So you can all breathe easily now!

22/08/2007, 11:02am BST

Doctor Who Filming Update

Filming on the first block of Series Four episodes began earlier this month with Catherine Tate joining David on set for the first time this year. David was photographed on location at a mansion in the Welsh countryside yesterday.
    Filming on Voyage Of The Damned finished on Wednesday 8th August and it is now in post production.
    Meanwhile the Ood have been removed from the Doctor Who Exhibition at the Museum Of Science And Industry and replaced with a sign stating that they are away filming Planet Of The Ood in Cardiff."
    (from david-tennant.com)

• Excelleeent! he's irreplaceable!

• have ood been used before it rings a bell??

• Haha planet of the Ood! The Ood are in the Satan pit - servants of satan if I remember correctly.

• oh yeah!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.