Hiatus, Breakup, whatever... this sucks!

• Hiatus, Breakup, whatever... this sucks!

What do you think about that:
    http://www.punknews.org/article/26163

I'm scared!

• bwdlf sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 nov 2007, 20:31
    I just hope to god it's fake and the locusts' bassist is wrong.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 nov 2007, 14:05
    It's not...shitshitshitshit

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 nov 2007, 23:18
    The following was posted on their MySpace blog....

Thursday, November 08, 2007

THANK YOU AND GOODBYE

Dear Friends,

After 10 years of making music as The Blood Brothers, we have made the collective decision that our time together has come to an end. We feel extremely fortunate to have spent such a deeply memorable and amazing part of our lives with each other. At this point, however, we feel it's best that our futures move forward on separate paths. We'd like to express our sincerest thanks and gratitude to all the bands we've played with, individuals who have helped us make our records, and fans who have come to our shows and picked up our music throughout the years. Your friendship, support and love hold such a profoundly special place in each of our hearts. We hope that the memories you attach to our music are as fond as those you have given us. Thank you and take care, we'll miss all of you.

Love,
    The Blood Brothers

• and that was a sad sad day :(

Gah I actually cried which is probably pretty pathetic but eh it's sad dammit!

• As i already said... this sucks!
    Having seen them live three times, I still feel it hasn't been enough!

• Well I love the Blood Brothers they are my favorite band but I am not sad. I had the chance to see them live two times and they never went bad all their records are awesome! And its not like these guys are gonna stop making music.

• i miss them and i hate knowing i'll never get to see them live again. i've seen them twice and they were the most AMAZING shows i've been to.
    but they were amazing and my favorite band since like 7th grade.. so that's a long time. they did it all and changed my views on music. and i wish them luck on all the side projects they're working on! they should be amazing!

i'll forget you when i'm famous, baby
  • I'm still not over this whole "No More Blood Brothers" thing... Past Lives and Jaguar Love help, but.... when will they realize they were a much more powerful force together than apart?

• the blood brothers will always be the best band ever.. dead or not. i just can't believe i'll never see them live again, the were amazing, best band i've ever seen live. ahh this sucks. (yeah i know, pretty old news, i cried when my friend told me)

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.