• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 apr 2007, 07:46
    Gonna have to go with N and N..

Besides one or two tracks on it, it has a more low key sound which I prefer.

• I will have to wait untill June 5th when Metropolis is going to reisssue Nothing & Nowhere. Then I will have to order it.

• yeah ill hafta agree with some other ppl. i prefer violet because of blue :D

• I kind of like both albums equally. Somedays one a little more than the other. It depends on what I am in the mood to listening to.

• Violet =)

Lovers End, Blue

• N&N =)

Redigerad av Noise_Memories den 24 okt 2007, 10:12
  • Although they are very close, I'd go with Violet. I'm not really sure why I prefer it, but both are among my favourite albums ever.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 mar 2009, 13:06
    Violet

• chemzed sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 apr 2009, 23:59
    Well I heard Violet before N&N but I think I'll go with N&N as it has more songs that I grow attached to. Violet's still great though, they're almost equal to me and have both in my CD collection :D

• I'll prefer N&N because it's my first TBM album

Можете заткнуть мне рот, если хотите. Желательно шоколадом
    • SceneA6A sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 maj 2011, 09:39
    It's difficult to choose. But maybe Violet

• I prefer Violet

• alin1 sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 mar 2013, 23:28
    N&N vs. Violet?

Definitely Violet.

Not just it includes the 4 best songs from N&N re-recorded (Happy Birthday, Horror Show, Video Kid, The Dream), but the new songs are amazing too. Plus the production is superior. Also Chibi clearly improved as a singer.

• Id have to say Violet, But N&N has under the stairs.. Both albums are my favorite by tbm.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.