Have a merry christmas from westboro

• Have a merry christmas from westboro

lol

fucking bitches and getting heads
  • Well, joke is on everyone who's getting angry.

• I got this brochure from the Jehovah's Witnesses just as I was about to leave for Christmas with the message how Christmas is a lie, trying to reveal its origins or whatever. Well, I was hoping it would mention Christmas as being rooted in pagan traditions but no, it was just a loser attempt at debunking why Christmas sucks (from a Jehovah's Witness perspective).

I am disappoint.

Maybe I will take the time to translate some excerpts later for everyone's amusement.

• prdssn sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 dec 2010, 19:07
    WBC apparently hates everyone, figures they'd hate Santa too.

• ntgembu sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 dec 2010, 22:19

[spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 20 feb 2012, 12:02
  • Why are they against Santa Claus if he's an old christianic figure representing Saint Nicolaus?

• prdssn escribió:
    WBC apparently hates everyone, figures they'd hate Santa too.

Is that site for real?

I mean, are they serious?

Its just fucked up

• sorry double post

• Don't these people have better things to do than demonize fictional beings?

• prdssn sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 dec 2010, 17:42
    @alexhol124: The WBC home page lists it as one of their sister sites, so I suppose it's legit.

• Now Westboro Baptist Church is "dealing" with Ozzy Osbourne.
    http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/20110120_KCMO-Ozzy-January-22.pdf

• I have began to question whether these people are real. Seriously, "Britain, land of the sodomite damned"?

I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
  • They seem to be pretty real. I watched a couple of their actions. There's a plenty of them on youtube.

• afz902k sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 jun 2011, 16:34
    I bet they even hate Wunterslaush.

I never mean what I post.
  • Christmas was origanaly a Germanic Pagan holiday, Figures these peaple would hate it.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.