>tfw you recommend a friend music and they've still never tried listening to them

• Overbad sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 maj 2012, 02:22

>tfw you recommend a friend music and they've still never tried listening to them

Feel with me.

• Cordett sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 maj 2012, 04:59
    i'm that friend

• >tfw huge backlog so you can never get to the recommendations that everyone gives you and you feel they are judging you for not listening to it but want to avoid confrontation so they don't press the issue

#FreeBieber
  • >that feel when you have 1 friend and he doesn't listen to music

No.
    • Wiedlyra sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 maj 2012, 16:41
    >tfw all your friends are plebs

• that feel when no friends

• iljajlm sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 maj 2012, 21:45
    >tfw I always try to recommend people music that I think that they would enjoy, but they never try it because they don't trust my judgement. >tfw the people that actually do almost always love it

• BWOOOO sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 maj 2012, 15:58
    >that feel when people give you a weird look when you talk about albums of an artist you have in common

:3
    • cody-fm sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 maj 2012, 03:37

[spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 20 dec 2012, 16:07
  • >tfw best friend is p4k drone
    >tfw all of my other friends are into metal

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 maj 2012, 19:46
    >that feel when you have 1 friend and he doesn't listen to music [2] wait, I don't have any friends ;__;

• Användare
    • 14 maj 2012, 22:23

Redigerat av en raderad användare den 6 okt 2013, 22:45
  • >tfw best friend likes only mainstream rock but doesn't really care what i listen to >tfw only one friend who listens to somewhat obscure music >tfw all other friends are infuriatingly plebby and hold my music against me

• Användare
    • 30 maj 2012, 14:08

Redigerat av en raderad användare den 6 okt 2013, 22:46
  • That feel when people laugh at my dubstep fetish.

Colonel: I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on hari-kiri Rock. I need scissors! Sixty one!
  • >tfw your friend thinks you're a hipster and won't take your recommendations seriously

• Xionus sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jun 2013, 10:55
    >tfw your friend starts listening to your recommendations and you find out he's a lot more open minded to musical genres that your other friends would hate

• iljajlm sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 jun 2013, 20:09
    >tfw somebody legitimately asks you for music recommendations. >tfw she also shared a dream that she apparently had about you and her making out. >tfw not sure how to feel about this

• >tfw i don't even try to recommend music to IRL friends anymore

music is life, music is love
  • I have never had that feel. Ha Ha

• Wiedlyra said:
    >tfw all your friends are plebs

I know this feel all too well

• I am the worst about doing this. I'm just so lazy about actually getting new music.

• >friends

• >tfw create a mumu playlist for them and ensure the said listening happens! >tfw bombard their fb page with tags >tfw you recommend someone FKA Twigs' Ache and she disregards it with a laugh ;___;

“…and in that flash of lucidity he became aware that he was unable to bear in his soul the crushing weight of so much past.”

~ Gabriel García Márquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude
    • Användare
    • 27 jan 2014, 23:36
    >tfw great at downloading pirated music
    >tfw haven't listened to even 25% of my 150k songs/900GB collection

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.