• 21 apr 2009, 03:42

Favorite Tea

1. jasmine
    2. peach/sunflower
    3. green/raspberry

• Expo sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 apr 2009, 15:05
    Yeah, jasmine tea is a favorite of mine as well. Just got some more after nearly half a year without!
    Other than that, a really strong black tea that milk can be enjoyed with is a must. (but not assam, it smells like wet dog)
    Genmaicha is probably my third favorite. Anything sorta smoky works, though.

• Gaba Oolong and Gyokuro Kyoto.

• Favourite tea...

1. LADY GREY!!! yeah!! just like noel says: "gold and silver and sunshine are rising up, pour yourself another cup of lady grey..." (Bag It Up)
    2. Earl Grey
    3. White Tea
    4. Darjeeling
    5. a nothern German blend of black tea: Ostfriesenmischung. - but only with sugar and milk...!

rock'n'roll will save the world! but who'll save rock'n'roll i wonder...
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 maj 2009, 23:52
    teavana (expensive little tea shop) has the best tea!
    their Matevana and iced Rooibus is oh so good

• Användare
    • 2 maj 2009, 03:03
    I'm with 823 on this one. I love all teas pretty much, but I drink earl grey creme and varieties of green mostly.

• phatty73 sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 maj 2009, 23:36
    yorkshire tea! thats all the tea that is needed, wouldn't change for all the tea in china =D

73 lives on
    • Användare
    • 19 maj 2009, 23:17
    Twinings Earl Grey & Lady Grey are the only teas on earth. I refuse to accept the existence of any others.

• I go to this hooka bar near my house and they have this tea that has some arabian name, i'm not quite sure how to pronounce it but i know it means Two Deer tea.
    It is a black tea that they make with sage and mint and i 100% have never had a tea so good in my entire lifee
    After that tea, I have a hard time drinking tea from the store haha

• Rum tea from Slovakia , tea with cinnamon and ginger:)

• i work at a teavana. i cant imagine going back to tea bags after loose leaf.

favorites would be six summits oolong and pi lo chun green.

genmaicha is a must have but we dont carry it anymore. luckily for me a tea store a little ways from my house carries it loose leaf.

• Användare
    • 12 jun 2009, 13:11
    I love Vanilla and Earl Grey tea, and traditional Egyptian tea as well. :)

• One of my favourite blends is one called Sir William, which is a mix of seven different kinds of black tea. Smells and tastes heavenly!

Tell me with all your conviction - what happens now?
    • Egg21 sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 jun 2009, 19:12
    Black tea with walnut (this one http://www.perchs.dk/dansk/specifik.asp?IDprodukt=92)
    Oolong
    Oolong with raspberry
    Black with Vanilla
    Green with Quince
    Chai tea
    Darjeeling
    While tea
    While tea with apple
    Lots…

Found a tea once in Munich airport with chilli and bits of chocolate beans. Very good. If I ever go there again I will buy some more.

If you want to find new bands then try joining under 2000 listeners
    • Användare
    • 9 sep 2009, 20:06
    Green Tea
    Jasmine
    Rooibos

• Lady Grey
    Black currant tea
    Jasmine Green
    Mint tea
    Oolong

• Användare
    • 5 okt 2009, 16:18
    youthxattak said:
    i work at a teavana. i cant imagine going back to tea bags after loose leaf.

I don't work at a teashop, but I cannot imagine using teabags either! We use loose leaf, and that's definitely the best, imo.

My favorite teas are:
    Jasmine
    Mint tea
    Chamomile tea, (with honey!)
    White tea,
    Lemon tea
    and ... Earl grey. I can drink every kind of tea, as long as theres not sugar or milk in it. :D

• Användare
    • 6 okt 2009, 17:02
    at the moment vanilla/strawberry :)

• Användare
    • 19 okt 2009, 15:06
    Earl Grey & Red tea

• TeaMatt sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 okt 2009, 21:23

High Mountain Oolong!

Sometimes they're called "green oolong", and a common chinese name is TiKuanYin. In any case, my favorites are the lightly oxidized oolongs from the high mountains of Taiwan.

They're a lot like green tea, in that they're light on caffeine, and have a mild flavor, but instead of tasting like grass or straw like so many green teas do, the oolongs have a sweet, floral flavor that is even better the second time the tea is steeped.... the flavor lingers on your tongue, too.... it's really pretty amazing stuff!

Unfortunately, it's also about the most expensive tea in the world.

- Matt

http://www.TeaArchive.com

The Tea Archive : Tea Reviews By and For Tea Freaks!
    http://www.TeaArchive.com
    • dhd sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 nov 2009, 06:02
    High Mountain Oolongs are the best... nothing like them. Just posted about one on the other thread! Taiwanese Tieguanyin (the most famous of which is actually grown inside Taipei city limits) is pretty oxidized compared to the mainland version, both are good though.

• Användare
    • 2 jan 2010, 01:01
    earl grey

• Lipton moroccan infusion! <3

• Användare
    • 12 jan 2010, 12:23
    Redbush, I am drinking gallons of it

• Användare
    • 10 feb 2010, 13:36
    Lady Grey please. Mmmmmmmm ----- she's all I need. (and yes --- I'm still talking about the tea)

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.