• Hi 2 all from Russia!

People really are animals
    • siesta sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 jun 2006, 23:32
    wow commielovechild, do you actually listen to wolf eyes on drugs?
    that sounds a bit hectic.

This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence.
  • I´m stoned again but i gotta offer you my own band Later Stoned Day

All songs are written and recorded under heavy influence of chemicals

Check out but dont blame me if you dont come back to earth after enjoying these when stoned.
    Later Stoned Day

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 jun 2006, 22:05
    sure....i love noise on drugs,Melt Banana,Boredoms,mae shi....but i'm not a grass/natural drug kinda gal...if i was maybe i'd have less hectic useing tastes.............btwSix Organs of Admittance is really good triping music

• Oh, I don't know. I think noise goes pretty well with just about anything. Six Organs of Admittance makes me think to recommend Sunset Rubdown.

• the black angels are amazing and quite new...

• jesu
    sunn o)))
    kayo dot

amazing when high.

• Användare
    • 25 jul 2006, 17:56
    hypnoskull is a great music to listen when you are on drugs. i have listened this after grass.. oh my god, that destroyed me :D

• Användare
    • 6 aug 2006, 18:26
    ey up, another newbie... don't know why I never quite got round to joining before, but eh.

I like ambient/IDM/psy, stoner rock and space rock for smoking to. The Orb is definitely floaty post-smoke music, particularly ...Ultraworld, prefer something a bit more frantic like Juno Reactor, Infected Mushroom or Ozric Tentacles while high. For psychedelics I'd have to go particularly with Ozrics again, MBV [had best trip ever listening to Loveless]...

• Användare
    • 9 aug 2006, 14:33

Greetings

I smoke a lot of weed, and listen to a lot of music whilst enjoying the effects. Sometimes making music whilst high leads to amazing things coming from my brain and leaking through my guitar. I once thought that the best way to become a journalist was to live life as though I was a younger version of Hunter S. Thompson. i was born to be part of this group. My recommendation for music to take drugs to is Scott Walker's The Drift.

• Användare
    • 10 aug 2006, 09:28
    Hunter S. Thompson is a genious, so are the drugs, and the trip, and the music, and the daft punk.

hello world \o

• Användare
    • 13 aug 2006, 15:31
    greetings.
    hah when Hunter S. Thompson has died... this news has not caused any feelings in me - I remember that then estimated money on spoon Н - аnd radio-news didn't excite me... here so that )

there are here people which want to give up heroin? I urgently need to find supporters. you know, H is the only friend and so on, but last week he has created too many problems for me. however... I do not know ))I think... soon... after shoot-up, it will seem to me wrongly )) damn!

• donnan sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 aug 2006, 22:19
    droon - cripplefight is nice on lsd,
    always gives me a good laugh

• automate sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 sep 2006, 03:11
    Fennez, BoC, Massive Attack, William Basinski, Oval, Stars of the Lid, Lustmord...
    and most of the music already mentioned

• Användare
    • 3 sep 2006, 07:38
    Hello I just signed up after being awake all night listening to music. It's been a good night with some lovely tunes from the likes of Klaxons, Biosphere, Audion and The Orb.

• Really anything not negative in vibes is good for acid and shrooms. You should listen to whatever you like. i like mr. bungle, their only defining characteristic is they'll eventually start screaming by the end of the song. Each of their albums are completely different.

• Gronkle sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 sep 2006, 13:09
    Seeing as I'm here, I've never actually tried listening to my band DirtydiamonD while under the influence but I have jammed stoned. I reckon the layers upon layers of guitar sounds should be rather good for a session.

• Velvet acid christ,
    Now thats a fucking sweet band to listen to when your on drugs,download the song beyond lsd and you'll know what i mean,Then max your volume and blast the song fun with drugs,

• hello.

I like weed. I don't know if anyone mentioned it, but the electric Miles Davis 1968-74 is some phenominal stuff. And Black Dice.

Thanks for creating this group to appreciate good music and the expansion of the mind.

• Infected mushroom, King Crimson, Tool, Modest Mouse, The Flaming lips... all perfect drug music imo

• The Velvet Underground all the way while listening to while you're completely high off your ass, and the beach boys.

• isohyet sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 okt 2006, 04:50
    Fennesz, Growing, Boris

anything staticy or drone.

• 1200 Micrograms, brilliant goa/psytrance about drugs and very much influenced by them.

• Bjork

Que quieres? Decirme entonces!
    Redigerad av squeakthefreak den 29 okt 2006, 03:08
    • xavs sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 okt 2006, 21:53
    Albert Pla (he might be a must in this group... unfortunately, he sings in Catalan and/or Spanish, so few people may find he interesting), Manu Chao (and so Mano Negra), dub's king King Tubby, hippy guy Devendra Banhart, Jose Gonzalez... they all sound fine with weed...

(\ (\
    ( ¬_¬)
    (_(")(")
    Bunny World Domination...

Psalms 104:14: "And He created forage for the cattle, and herb for human use."
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.