• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 jul 2010, 20:18
    75.57%

• keate14 sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 aug 2010, 09:21
    79.43%

• My musical preference is 68.25% similar to the symphonic gothic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

>> A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence. <<
  • [b]I fitt in[/b]

My musical preference is 88,01% similar to the symphonic gothic metal group.

'If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to be a horrible warning'Catherine Aird
    • scedde sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 aug 2010, 12:13
    My musical preference is 85% similar to the symphonic gothic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

There’s something in our hearts worth fighting for
    Some Secrets better left untold
  • 88.27%

• My musical preference is 55.9% similar to the symphonic gothic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

Hmm. That's low.

• The similarity between user Super-Serenity and group symphonic gothic metal is high, at 90.28%.

Yay! I fit in! =D

• My musical preference is 84.4% similar to the symphonic gothic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• 43,29%

• I only scored about 42% but I wouldn't say that it means I don't fit in all that much. I listen to more symphonic gothic metal than any other genre but I do listen to a variety of music - counrty, pop, rock, and metal as well as latin pop and some classical. This test isn't so much "Do you fit in with the Symphonic Gothic Metal Group" but rather "Are you likely to not fit into many other groups."

• My musical preference is 69.41% similar to the symphonic gothic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• maxcg29 sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 aug 2012, 23:51
    My musical preference is 42.45% similar to the symphonic gothic metal group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

Music makes me travel to every place possible...

• Andre_L- sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 sep 2012, 23:38
    The similarity between user Andre_L- and group symphonic gothic metal is moderate, at

56.29%

• 51.15%

• My musical preference is 78.47% similar to the symphonic gothic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 50.74% similar to the symphonic gothic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

And Life asked Death, "Why do people love me but hate you?"
    Death responded "Because you are a beautiful lie and I am a painful truth."
    • Tarjever sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 feb 2014, 09:25
    My musical preference is 71.26% similar to the symphonic gothic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

I thought, it will be more... :( :))

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 jun 2014, 04:43
    My musical preference is 72.5% similar to the symphonic gothic metal group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.