Contact Bravo if you want "Swingtown" back!

• Contact Bravo if you want "Swingtown" back!

If you want something bad enough, you have to give an effort and go after it. If you want "Swingtown" you NEED to write to Bravo. They hold the rights to the first season. Tell them! Over 1,000 members on last.fm. Don't pander to blackmail and sending novelty gifts either. Remember that these are TV executives. They want business. They want viewers! Not clutter in their offices.

Bravo Viewer Relations
    3000 W. Alameda Ave., Suite 250
    Burbank, CA 91523

delphinium
    (not ready to give it up for love)

• Mamadix sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 jul 2009, 21:41

Bravo: Bring back swingtown

If you are not going to air the remaining episodes of Swingtown, and film a new season then sell it to Fox or somebody who will air it. !

• Mamadix sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 sep 2009, 01:31

Swingtown

How can we purchase the episodes that were aired and cancelled? Please, try a second year (with advertising) and see if it doesn't make it. Have you even noticed the petitions and the websites that want it back???

• Mamadix sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 sep 2009, 01:34

Contact Bravo!

Unfortunately that is harder than it sounds, I have tried repeatedly to contact Bravo, and admittidly I am not good on the computer but I seem unable to get anywhere, if you know how to contact them please, let me know. Thanks, Mamadix

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.