Do you remember Koogle?

• Do you remember Koogle?

Koogle was a flavored p-nut butter. The "tagline" was Koogle, with the koo-koo-kooglie eyes and the drawing on the jar were these big bug-eye type things that were sorta cross-eyed.

Would have been a product from, oh, 1975.

No one my age (I'm 42) remembers the stuff. Do you?

• ninful sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jul 2008, 19:02

I REMEMBER KOOGLE!!

Oh yes!! I'm 44 and remember it well...even the theme song...I loved that stuff!! I remember it being kind of a peanut butter with chocolatey kinda stuff in it...you're NOT alone!!

• look familiar?

• Yep,I remember it. I wasn't a big peanut butter fan but the theme song stuck in your head.

• Kid70s sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 jul 2008, 07:04
    I remember it (and especially the tv commercial/song), too. Sadly, my mom wouldn't let us have it... we had to get the Laura Scudder's all natural chunky peanut butter.

• I just remembered Koogle, though barely do!

• rgwilder sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 okt 2008, 21:05

I remember....

36 years old and I STILL miss the chocolate-peanut-butter-sugar godsend...

• tylerjag sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 dec 2008, 14:33

koogle/food sticks

Thank God others remember Koogle! After a while, I was thinking I was the only one. How about Food Sticks? (I think they were called "Space Food Sticks") They were "astronaut food." Dry, chalky sticks in flavors like butterscotch and chocolate! Yum!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.