Recommend Music ? :)

• Lasek sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 mar 2007, 12:21

Recommend Music ? :)

I can strongly recommend Phoenix to the Indie Pop lovers,
    Though they are not from Sweden.

Otherwise I can recommend The Tough Alliance ! Great music from Sweden ! Greatest song Make It Happen
    ( Sweden make so gooood music ;P )

------------
    Nikola Sarcevic and his Millencolin (L)

• Lord Lloigor

Great Swedish producer, check him out!

Suicide Is A Way Of Telling God: You Can't Fire Me, I Quit!
  • Ey, check out Psilodump.
    He's great!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 mar 2007, 13:37
    CDOASS.

I suggest you try out this group:
    http://www.last.fm/group/Dance+Punk

• Multifaros

• Awtyeah sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 maj 2007, 13:02
    The swedish electronic producer/composer/artist unbi is my favourite swedish creative artist at the moment, a problem is that his music isnt avaidable anywhere though haha.

But, but but play drums in the swedish weird uplifting rock'ish band pallecco wich has a really great demo up on their website: pallecco.se ( in swedish...) it's fun and deserves some extra attention in my opinion.

• Användare
    • 20 jul 2007, 10:27
    so which album is best from The Tough Alliance?

The New School or A New Chance?

• i like keep it pure and koka kola veins..

i prefer the new shcool album ..

is longer too ..:P

but they are quiet the same.
    not so different.

• I personally recommend The Sounds- I was introduced to them sometime last year and whoa, it's prob the best artist/group I've ever been recommended.
    They're a female fronted electro/alternative/swedish/pop-rock group, they've got a single Painted By Numbers coming out soon in the UK.
    I strongly recommend listening to Ego.

To Mui and beyond!
    • nikator sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 nov 2007, 11:03
    stum is another swedish group you should check out!

They are recording their debut album as we speak.
    www.stum.se

• Användare
    • 15 dec 2007, 13:15
    Alice in Videoland just blow my mind

• this is my solos project. please check it out and tell me what you think!^^
    Solosynthduon

oh so it's THAT time of the month?
    • mojo_lo sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 feb 2008, 08:29
    Hird, Cloud, Plej, Koop, Little Dragon, The Similou, Yukijobo, Tennishero, Nils Krogh

• Pussyelectronic said:
    Ey, check out Psilodump.
    He's great!

yeah Psilodumpppppppp ^_^

• Check out Wukimon! They've got a really nice blend of folktronica & trip-hop and they are from Lund, Sweden.

• I would say Kleerup, quite nice music. Familjen is also a really good artist; both of them do electronica.

You born, you take shit, get out in the world, take more shit, climb a little higher, take less shit, 'till one day you've have in the rareified atmosphere and you've forgotten how shit even looks like. That's the Layer Cake, son.
    • arcade72 sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 aug 2008, 10:45
    My favourites : Andreas Tilliander, Johan Skugge, The Tape, Hans Appelqvist

• anyone that likes The Tough Alliance, mainly their new album
    get

The Embassy

n studio if your in the mood for new music.

Redigerad av DavidAction den 22 okt 2008, 12:29
  • Thank you Mario, but our princess is in another castle.
  • Check out Air France, Boat Club, Studio, The Embassy, Lo-Fi-Fnk, The Tough Alliance, Tennishero, They Live By Night, I Always Wanted A Pony!, The Bridal Shop, D. Lissvik (solo project of one half of Studio), Gentle Tough, Kuryakin, Erik de Vahl, The Honeydrips, Nordpolen, Fontän, Parlour.....

• The Radio Dept. mixes indie and electronica. They're doing really nice music.

You born, you take shit, get out in the world, take more shit, climb a little higher, take less shit, 'till one day you've have in the rareified atmosphere and you've forgotten how shit even looks like. That's the Layer Cake, son.
  • Listen to JGB. RLY good music.

• nosneb is heavily influenced by the Swedish band, Covenant, and highly innovative and creative use of electronics. Similar to another Swedish band, Burikusu!!!. All very, very awesome bands.

• Användare
    • 8 mar 2009, 18:08

new albums

well from the last week, 3 new albums from.. royksopp,, camera obscura and the decemberists, they are not from sweden :)

• Användare
    • 8 mar 2009, 18:59

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.