Supernatural Season 5 Announced

• Supernatural Season 5 Announced

Nope this isn't a lie, according to sources from the CW Network on the 29th February 2009 it was revealed that Supernatural would indeed be airing a fifth season. It will begin airing sometime toward the latter half of 2009 and continue into 2010. Expect a huge season finale cliff-hanger type episode a bit like season 3 when Dean was supposed to be dead and rotting in hell.

• Yup, I've heard it too some time ago :P
    'Course I'm very happy, 'cause it means a year longer with SPN and the boys. But the truth is that till the very last minute we can't be 100% sure if the show isn't suddenly cancelled, for instance, when the ratings are terribly low. Besides there's no official schedule for 2009/2010 yet.
    I just wanna say that the 5th season isn't firm, however it is pretty sure to appear :D

• But it was quite obvious there would have been a season 5...nothing has been solved yet......

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 apr 2009, 10:15
    yes there is , jensen said

• man, i can't wait to see how they're ending the show.

• let's wait!!

• It's fantastic that the show will be continued... But 5th Season is the end of Supernatural 100%. It was said by Eric Kripke in one of his interviews.

• xNinke sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 jun 2009, 18:28
    They are signed for 6 seasons.. Kripke says he'll stop after 5.. So maybe SPN will continue without Kripke? Or with if he changes his mind.. :)

• can't wait 8D

• asher09 sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 jun 2009, 00:53
    I can´t wait I love winchesters brothers!

• yeah me too! :D

• Really looking forward to season 5! ♥

Get Your Heart Broken
  • Sooo...there will be a season 5.... !!!?...great ...can wait...

• Verwolfo sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 jul 2009, 18:51
    I thought they said something about 10th September and there will be 22 episode :)

• Yes that's true, the fifth season premiere will be released 10th September

• can't waith.
    wery sooooon vill start 5th season-yess :D

• LvFX sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 sep 2009, 09:08
    I am Super Excited about the new season :D :D Can't wait!!

• irminna sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 sep 2009, 19:24
    due to my holiday i've almost forgotten about the fifth season ;d it's really soon ... countdown!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.