when did you become a SC fan?

• when did you become a SC fan?

just wanted to know when everyone around here became a SC fan... i would say probably 3 or 4 months ago...& im already addicted!

pretty girl is suffering
    while he confesses everything
    pretty soon she'll figure out
    what his intentions were about<3

This may never start..we could fall apart
    & i'd be your memory.
    lost your sense of fear...felings incensere
    can i be your memory?

she's the blade && your just paper<3
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 jan 2006, 21:38
    I became a fan a few years ago when Stuck In America got released over here and never looked back, haha

• bettzy sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 mar 2006, 20:29
    yup same here bout 4 years ago :)

• Jann101 sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 mar 2006, 14:01
    two and a half years.. about.. ish. :)

• Användare
    • 24 jun 2006, 21:58
    quite recently but now i am addicted!!!!
    i <3 MuSiC

• dammit87 sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jul 2006, 11:26
    I'm not sure. About one and a half years ago... or something like that.

It's only as dark as you make it
    • Användare
    • 29 sep 2006, 11:07
    Hmmm, something around a year ago when my best friend sent me Pretty Girl(The Way). I got hooked instantly!

• rambles sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 okt 2006, 18:23
    late 2001-ish, i remember getting start static for christmas ha

• I was looking for some Punk/Pop/Alternative/Rock bands in MySpace and I stumbled into Sugarcult. I've listened to some of the songs on their space, and from that day, I was hooked.

• i watched National Lampoons Van Wilder Party Liason and heard Bouncing off The Walls Again and decided to investigate them :)

• Användare
    • 24 okt 2006, 10:07
    First time I heard them on a last.fm radio. And after I bought Start Static I was a Fan of Sugarcult.

cheers.

• Användare
    • 24 nov 2006, 01:18
    i guess it was in 2003/2004 when they toured with simple plan and mxpx. i didnt go to the show (cuz i dont live in the us or canada), but there was a big online flyer about the show on simple plan's website, so i thought it would be cool to check out the bands they were touring with.

• ive been addicted to sugarcult ever since i first heard their song Memory. love them for life!

• 'bout 3 years ago.

• this easter will be my 4th anniversary. =)

i love sugarcult to death. i'm extremely confident that love every song & know every word.

• Zarkai sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 mar 2007, 22:06
    I'm addicted to Sugarcult about 2 weeks ago :P yes I know it's a short period... but when I heared Pretty Girl I just can't stop listen.

• i became a fan when i heard memory but then i didnt listen to them for a while. then last year my newspaper teacher got my friend and i 2 free tickets to their show and we got to do a 20 minute interview with them along with like 5 other schools. it was pretty cool. they are chill guys. and i am the kind of person who likes to meet the band and talk to them so this was sweet. after that i started listening to their older stuff. now i like them. =]

Like soldiers, march on.
    Sometimes your friends aren't there
    You love them and you hate them
    You care and you don't care.

, , ,

• i got hooked sometime in 2oo1. =]
    they have been my favorite band ever since. &hearts;

` so tαke me αnd breαk me .
    • R0m4n44 sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 jun 2007, 23:29
    about 1 year ago... i first heard them on the video game burnout takedown when i played it by a friend. i said to him "hey, great song!!" after i heard the other songs of the "palm trees and power lines" album i become a fan of them.

• this band is amazing.
    i love them to death.
    i actually cried when i missed their toronto show in november cause i was at a funeral.
    they've been my favorite band for 6 years.
    that's insane. <3

` so tαke me αnd breαk me .
    • saralina sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 jul 2007, 12:59
    Some months ago when I heard "Pretty girl" for the first time. I just can't stop listening to this song.

iyou.
  • Aghh, I love Sugarcult so much <3 I saw them when they were supporting blink-182 over here in '04 and became a fan after that.

• boah i hear them last week and since this moment i love them. i hear them every second >.< holy shit is this a great band. why i know them not earlier?

pls come to germany ">.<"

I wish you could kill me for love
    • nacocco sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 nov 2007, 01:46
    I became SC fan about three months ago.
    One day,I found them on iTunes and listend Dead Living.
    It was so nice tune for me.
    That was the chance to become SC fan.

nacocco
    • ScRyX sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 feb 2008, 06:43
    I became SC fan when I heard "Memory" in NHL 2005 :o)

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.