Taste-o-meter Game

• hana1987 sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 jun 2011, 00:44
    Your musical compatibility with thekaczman is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Kyuss, Einstürzende Neubauten, Boris, Melvins and Clutch.

• Cortes87 sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 jun 2011, 19:13
    Your musical compatibility with hana1987 is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Kyuss, Fu Manchu, Queens Of The Stone Age, Bongzilla и The Machine

Let the truth be known and get stoned
  • Your musical compatibility with Cortes87 is Super

Music you have in common includes Kyuss, Dozer, Fu Manchu, My Sleeping Karma and Unida.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 jul 2011, 16:32
    Your musical compatibility with bothersomegod is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Kyuss, Karma to Burn, Desert Sessions, Brant Bjork and Colour Haze.

• Your musical compatibility with BeKalleAnka is High

Music you have in common includes Brant Bjork, Karma to Burn, Clutch, Colour Haze und Creedence Clearwater Revival.

• husarzX sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 jul 2011, 07:45
    Your musical compatibility with angervolker is Low

Music you have in common includes Creedence Clearwater Revival, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Slayer, Down and Alice in Chains.

• hana1987 sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 aug 2011, 19:40
    Your musical compatibility with husarzX is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Kyuss, Eyehategod, Iceage, Total Abuse and Fugazi.

• Your musical compatibility with hana1987 is Super.
    Music you have in common includes Kyuss, Einstürzende Neubauten, Melvins, Queens Of The Stone Age and 16 Horsepower. Good selection!

• Your musical compatibility with swordofmorality is Super

Music you have in common includes Kyuss, Brant Bjork and the Bros, Brant Bjork, Pelican and Unida.

RED V TIL DEATH
  • Your musical compatibility with Flamelord is Very High
    Music you have in common includes Electric Wizard, Down, The Obsessed, Atmosphere and Baroness.

;)

"The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing me that I was him."
    • Användare
    • 26 okt 2011, 21:07
    Your musical compatibility with Flamelord is Low
    Music you have in common includes Pantera, A Perfect Circle, Alice In Chains, Black Sabbath e Draconian.

• Användare
    • 1 nov 2011, 20:49
    Your musical compatibility with FinckBh is Low

Music you have in common includes Kyuss, Rush, Marilyn Manson, Black Sabbath and Led Zeppelin.

• Gaarulf sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 dec 2011, 12:32
    Your musical compatibility with grayjay103 is High

Music you have in common includes Kyuss, Misfits, Mastodon, High On Fire and Feed Me.

• Användare
    • 4 jan 2012, 05:09
    Your musical compatibility qith Gaarulf is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Kyuss, Mastodon, Turbonegro, Kvelertak and Electric Wizard.

• Användare
    • 6 jan 2012, 00:06
    Your musical compatibility with resdras is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Kyuss, Darkthrone, Fu Manchu, Mastodon and Faith No More.

• niket_kk sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 jan 2012, 16:46
    Your musical compatibility with FinckBh is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Kyuss, Megadeth, Orange Goblin, Black Sabbath and Pink Floyd.

• Användare
    • 9 jan 2012, 17:23
    Your musical compatibility with niket_kk is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Kyuss, YOB, Electric Wizard, Porcupine Tree and Colour Haze.

Almost everyone here listen to Kyuss, cool!

• Användare
    • 17 jan 2012, 23:52
    Your musical compatibility with resdras is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Kyuss, Darkthrone, Mastodon, Fu Manchu and Faith No More.

• Your musical compatibility with FinckBh is Very High

Music you have in common includes Kyuss, Black Sabbath, The Gathering, Monster Magnet and My Dying Bride.

• Gaarulf sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 feb 2012, 09:45
    Your musical compatibility with MrNiceGuy75 is Low

Music you have in common includes Kyuss, Nightwish, Pink Floyd, Explosions in the Sky and Megadeth.

• Your musical compatibility with Gaarulf ist Low
    Music you have in common includes : Lamb of God, Mastodon, Nightwish, Volbeat und Pink Floyd.

• Your musical compatibility with angervolker is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes Accept, ZZ Top, Running Wild, Motörhead and Eisbrecher.

• Användare
    • 25 feb 2012, 00:14
    Your musical compatibility with RedPanther9 is HIGH

Music you have in common includes Electric Wizard, Pentagram, Sepultura, Clutch and Nebula.

• Your musical compatibility with resdras is Super

Music you have in common includes Clutch, Mastodon, Baroness, The Black Keys and Alcest.

• atopis sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 apr 2012, 07:45
    Your musical compatibility with drinkgasoline is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Signal Hill, Caspian, Russian Circles, Mark Lanegan and God Is An Astronaut.

I honestly wasn't expecting that.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.