online tool: determine music taste of a group - weekly updating

• online tool: determine music taste of a group - weekly updating

Hello,

see example designs below
    further info

some use cases for:

everybody
    - compare groups
    e.g. group Female Voices ♀ is created from old group Female Voices - how does the listening behaviour differ? the new one exists since 2010 with ca. 300 members, while the old group has 7000 members since 2004

- find group specific interesting info:
    e.g.
    Which artists are enjoyed at group "Filmscores and Soundtracks"? see here
    What kind of bands seem trendy at "Indie and Alternative"? see here (I know the term trendy is somehow a clash to indie ;-))
    What's so specific about London members? see here
    What's influencing the last.fm office?

group leaders
    - display on group main page, so users see the newest charts -> get code here
    - "convince" easier non-group-members to listen to the group radio + who knows: join + participate in the group ;-)

Feedback appreciated,
    Erkan

last.fm tools: music soulmates, recommender for: bands, last.fm groups, trends, ...
  • Hey. Nice tools. I spend a little time watching them, but i enjoyed it. Good work

• thx :-)
    others seem to like it also, it's the most clicked thread in the group forum: >54k times

last.fm tools: music soulmates, recommender for: bands, last.fm groups, trends, ...
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.