Fully automatic Last.fm badge

• Fully automatic Last.fm badge

Just paste the code into your Last.fm settings "About You" to get the automatic personalized Last.fm badge.

And join the Badge group

The milestones are:

[ click here ]

[ change log ]

Redigerad av mrshoekstra den 30 aug 2007, 20:11
  • milestone

The gap of tracks listened is too far,its double.can you make it every 500 or 1000 tracks to have a new badge frequent.Thanks

• C26000 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 aug 2007, 01:31
    sorry but I don't know how to make it work , all I get is this:

• @erniedudz
    Working on it...

@C26000
    It's only working on your profile :)

• C26000 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 aug 2007, 19:49
    I added it to my profile , but It just show the same image, I think that I'm suppoused to add my username somewhere in the code, no?

• No :) thats the whole idea of a fully automatic badge

• snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 30 aug 2007, 20:11
    I believe that this keys on the "Referer:" line in the HTTP header to determine which username (and thus data) to use.

If you have something like "hide where I came from" (or "block referrer") turned on in your browser, then the badge script won't know whose data to put in the picture.

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    • C26000 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 aug 2007, 20:15
    mm now I got it working, I'll add it to the overview :) , I think that you should make clear somewhere that It doesn't work if you are viewing your profile from the settings page:

http://www.last.fm/settings/

• snyde1 said:
    I believe that this keys on the "Referer:" line in the HTTP header to determine which username (and thus data) to use.

If you have something like "hide where I came from" (or "block referrer") turned on in your browser, then the badge script won't know whose data to put in the picture.

Exactly snyde1

• thanks

its ok now...

• mrshoekstra said:
    snyde1 said:

Exactly snyde1

I have the same problem, but can't find the "block referrer" in firefox. could you tell where is it? thanks !

• snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 4 jul 2008, 22:20
    ooeegooee said:
    I have the same problem, but can't find the "block referrer" in firefox. could you tell where is it? thanks !

See the discription on this page.

You need to set the value of:
    network.http.sendRefererHeader
    to 2.

If that is already set, check your add-ons, then any proxies you be going through.

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    • Maybus sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2009, 10:38
    i like it, i havent found any problems :D

• Knoeki sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 sep 2009, 08:21
    You seriously need to use a decent image format like PNG. JPEG compression is ugly, and really really noticable on the badges -_-

• Mine isn't working. There is just some stupid ugly pic in there O__o What did I do wrong?

"You know, they say when you talk to God it's prayer, but when God talks to you, it's schizophrenia. "
  • How does it work?

Do I just paste it on my profile and it'll auto-update?

"Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."-Jimi Hendrix
    "Music is a safe kind of high."-Jimi Hendrix
    "Music is my religion."-Jimi Hendrix
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.