User Tag Clouds in Last.fm's BBCode format

• aliekens sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 apr 2007, 19:45

User Tag Clouds in Last.fm's BBCode format

This script lets you generate your personal user tag cloud, in BBCode format, so you can use it in posts, profile details, or your signature.

Show us your tag cloud, if you dare! Here's mine:

alternative ambient dance electronic electronica rock techno trance

• C26000 sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 apr 2007, 21:53
    nice tool :), I'll add it to the list.

btw can you add an option to specify the max number of tags?, my tag cloud is not suitable for forum sig :

• aliekens sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 apr 2007, 22:08
    For now, you can decrease the size of the tag cloud by removing those tags with a small font size. I'll have a go at adding an option for the maximum size later.

• oops!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 apr 2007, 05:14
    • Xemper sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 apr 2007, 21:38
    • Användare
    • 1 maj 2007, 21:29
    • aliekens sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 maj 2007, 22:30
    Please post your tag clouds in this thread, so we can keep this one clean.

I've recently added an option so you can generate the tag cloud based on last week's top 50 artists, besides the tag cloud for your overall top artists.

• Cedstama sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 sep 2007, 16:43
    There is somethings wrong with the tag clouds, at least for the 12 months' cloud. I was happy to see that during the last 12 months I'd have been listening to such a wide range of genres but then I realized that this tag cloud was exactly the same as my weekly tag cloud, so I guess the 12 months cloud is wrong.

Edit: Okay it works now. Nice. :P

• aliekens sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 sep 2007, 21:14

Small update: ignore tags

You can now tell the script to ignore certain tags while processing your musical preferences.

You can hide tags if you don't want others to see it (they can still verify your tag by running the script, though). But more interestingly, you can also use it to explore the smaller tags in your tag cloud. As an example, my personal tag cloud is rather small since "electronic" and "electronica" are quite dominant.

After telling the script to ignore electronic and electronica, it shows a lot more of the otherwise hidden details:

• In dreams I walk with you...
    In dreams I talk with you...
    In dreams...

Heads on fire and drunken lights
    Days devoured by hungry nights
    In love's secret domain
    This is mad love
    This is mad love
    In love's secret domain
    • snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 7 nov 2007, 17:36
    Overall cloud, after weeding out some of the duplicate, trite and obviously wrong tags. (For example, "rock" was the top tag. That seems a bit repetitive.)

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

• Användare
    • 22 dec 2007, 20:59
    The clouds aren't generated correctly, at least mine.

• Användare
    • 30 dec 2007, 00:17
    I've got the same problem recently : (

• MrBrYcE sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 okt 2009, 15:31

ignore function wont work

none of the tags specified are ignored :(((

Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/mooby/liekens.net/anthony.liekens.net/pub/scripts/last.fm/lastfm.php on line 170

Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/mooby/liekens.net/anthony.liekens.net/pub/scripts/last.fm/lastfm.php on line 170

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.