Last.fm Extra Stats: Ideas, Bug Reports, Support & Comments

• snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 14 jun 2011, 03:09
    guitarheroine2 said:
    I've been trying to update my friend compatibility and am getting this error
    Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /scripts/friendlist.php on this server.

Is there another link? I miss that and want to update.

http://www.last.fm/user/guitarheroine2/journal/2010/05/15/3myk3d_friends_compadibility
    You mean this url:
    http://lctm.entadsl.com/scripts/friendlist.php

That is the same server (and author) as the "How old is your music?" script. So far as I know, there has been no replacement for it.

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
  • ^ Yes, that one =(

Tyvm for answering.

I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
  • Error messages

Hi

Download &ran today. keep getting this message:

"An error ocurred: The File 'c:\......\Weeklycharts\from=130788000&to=1308484800.xml' wasn't downloaded, please try calculating the stat again."

I tried deleting all user data and starting again as suggested earlier in the thread, but getting nowhere.

Please help!

• ---------------------------
    Last.fmExtraStats
    ---------------------------
    Error in :

C:\Users\Alex\Programs\Last.fm Extra Stats\Shared Last.fm Database\Users\AlexChudd\Weeklycharts\from=1292760000&to=1293364800.xml

"", System.Xml.XmlException: hexadecimal value 0x1A, is an invalid character. Line 473, position 21.
    ОК

http://www.lastfm.ru/user/AlexChudd/charts?charttype=weekly&subtype=artist&range=313

I tried to delete this incorrectly tagged artist from by Last.FM library, but it remains in this old chart

• Set from=1292760000&to=1293364800.xml to read only and revoked Write rights from the SYSTEM user and the app seemed to work again

• C26000 sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 jul 2011, 01:57
    Mooneater said:
    I can't seem to be able to upload to imageshack with version 3.3.2.1 of lastfmextrastats, and when manually uploading the wavegraphs to imageshack, I can't find the option to have thumbnails in the preview... is this somehow related?

And how can I still post my wavegraphs on my profile now?

Hi, Sorry for the late latee reply, I haven't been much in last.fm recently.

first check if you don't have the executable file in a write restricted windows folder since it creates a temporal file. Save it somewhere in your documents. Then check if maybe the image you are trying to upload is too big. I think imageshack refuses any image bigger than 10 MB Just make the smaller image posible and try again. If doesnt work with any of this , let me know by PM.

The thumbnail code is the same "Share in Last.fm Code" this is the code that you should paste in your profile

• C26000 sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 jul 2011, 02:17

Re: Error messages

eat2thebeat said:
    Hi

Download &ran today. keep getting this message:

"An error ocurred: The File 'c:\......\Weeklycharts\from=130788000&to=1308484800.xml' wasn't downloaded, please try calculating the stat again."

I tried deleting all user data and starting again as suggested earlier in the thread, but getting nowhere.

Please help!

Hi, This is usually a problem with last.fm servers themselves usually trying to calculate it again in a couple of hours or next day should solve the problem

I just made your wave graph wihout any issue

Made with Last.fm Extra Stats

• Sorry, I need to write this in Spanish.

Hola, sé que hablas español, así que te hago mi consulta así para que lo entiendas mejor, porque mi inglés no es muy bueno.

La cosa es que puedo calcular el gráfico por artistas, álbums y tags, pero no por tracks. Cada vez que lo intento me dice que cierto *.xml no puede ser descargado. Esto pasa siempre, es decir, dejo que pase el tiempo y sigue pasando. Ya han pasado unas dos semanas desde la primera vez que apreció y sigue fallando. Esto lo digo porque sueles decir que es problema de Last.fm y que lo intentemos dentro de unas horas, pero esto en mi caso no funciona. A ver si tu puedes proponerme otra solución.

Muchas gracias.

• C26000 sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 aug 2011, 18:58
    Hola,

Estuve revisando y si dices que definitivamente last.fm no te carga esos archivos. Creo que se trata de un error en tu base de datos de last.fm y nunca seran cargados. Lo mejor es que se los pongas tu mismo al programa asi no sean datos reales

Baja este archivo

http://www.mediafire.com/?tbv7zcekdkw36tg

Y descomprime los dos archivos en tu carpeta de datos de tracks

Shared Last.fm Database\Users\miguelamacias\WeeklyTrackcharts

Lamentablemente el ultimo archivo de la semana tambien sale dañado y ese no te lo puedo pasar porque el programa lo borra cada vez que se abre, te toca espera para probar a mitad de semana. Pero copia estos 2 archivos y veras que el programa ya avanza. Si vuelves a tener el problema ya sabes como se resuelve, creas tu mismo el archivo, en teoria podrias proporcionarle datos reales para que tus estadisticas no se afecten. Puedes abrir los archivos desde el block de notas y editarlos poniendoles los datos de las canciones que de verdad escuchaste en esas semana (por ahora solo le puse 1 cancion), pero es un trabajo largo. Cualquier duda me pregutnas

Saludos!

• Muchas gracias por la explicación... una pena que nunca vaya a funcionar, pero con este método alternativo al menos tengo algo.

Saludos!!

• ClintJCL sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 jan 2012, 23:01

no bugs for 5 months? pretty good run

Awesome :)

It's over now tho. :/

Just upgraded to the new version and I can't really use it because the controls don't even appear where they can be used. ):

Evidentally nobody else is running with 6 yrs of back data at 1920x1080? Maybe those 2 factors could contribute to this.

screenshot:
    http://clint.sheer.us/download/imagedump/lastfmbug.png

Uh oh! :)

-Clint
    • ClintJCL sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 jan 2012, 23:21

update

even the old (3.2.2) version has this bug now. It didn't when i ran it on this exact same computer last year. Of course, I was WinXP last year, and now I'm Win7 64bit.

-Clint
    • ashoman sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 apr 2012, 00:42

error

---- edit ----

I found answer to my question above. Sorry for doubling posts...

---- edit ----

LAST.FM SUPPORT - YOU CAN DELETE THIS POST
    -ashoman

• C26000 sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 maj 2012, 02:02

Re: update

ClintJCL escribió:
    even the old (3.2.2) version has this bug now. It didn't when i ran it on this exact same computer last year. Of course, I was WinXP last year, and now I'm Win7 64bit.

Sorry for this late late reply. Your problem is easy to fix, Just put the mouse at the left of "APERANCE" and you should be able to resize the right panel to your desired size.

• Cannot Calculate

Hi, I'm getting this error when I try to calculate. I'm using the latest version 3.3.2.1 on Windows 7 64bit. Would appreciate the help. Thanks.

http://screencast.com/t/b7CAzqy2sTux

• Gibzster sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 jul 2012, 23:32
    . . . not downloaded . . . It hasn't worked for about a month for me. Don't know what's wrong . .

• Hadran sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 sep 2012, 01:37
    I'm getting the same error as well, please let us know what is going on! I love this app and it'd be sad if it stopped working forever :(

• C26000 sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 sep 2012, 09:07
    Hello , I just made a bug fix release correcting this issue. It should work fine now. But some data will still be missing (is missing from last.fm side)

Download the latest version here:

http://www.last.fm/user/C26000/journal/2006/07/30/383m_last.fm_extra_stats

• Wont Finnish initial calculations!

During the start up it keeps telling me it skips xml files and that if it happens alot the data will be inacurate. Then when its done it tells me there was an error or something!
    help would be fantastic!

• Famous error in record tracks scrobbled.

Hello, i'm having a 'bug' in my profile that is don't save the plays after I listen them. Well, shows normally when I'm listening some music but don't stays in the list. I've searched on some foruns and people said that a update could fix this problem. But I did and nothing happened. Some people said too that this problem disappeared after a time, but with me i'm not so certain that this can happen.
    Thank you so much for read.

• pukez sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2013, 19:18

error in xml

when it tries to calculate wave graph or some others (my profile) - an error while processing XML appears, something like "hexademical 0x1A is not ok", points to a certain XML file.

I traced it to certain scrobbles, it seems that I have some strange names there, but couldn't find all of the scrobbles to clean up.

app crashes though - doesn't finish the calculation. maybe some exceptions could be handled?

thank you - the tool is otherwise exceptionally cool :^)

• C26000 sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jun 2013, 22:37

Re: Wont Finnish initial calculations!

ben_shurts said:
    During the start up it keeps telling me it skips xml files and that if it happens alot the data will be inacurate. Then when its done it tells me there was an error or something!
    help would be fantastic!

Hello, A couple of weeks ago I updated the program to fix this issue. Download the latest version:
    http://www.last.fm/user/C26000/journal/2006/07/30/383m_last.fm_extra_stats

• C26000 sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jun 2013, 22:38

Re: Famous error in record tracks scrobbled.

MarcMaquiavel said:
    Hello, i'm having a 'bug' in my profile that is don't save the plays after I listen them. Well, shows normally when I'm listening some music but don't stays in the list. I've searched on some foruns and people said that a update could fix this problem. But I did and nothing happened. Some people said too that this problem disappeared after a time, but with me i'm not so certain that this can happen.
    Thank you so much for read.

Sorry , but I can't help you with that. You have a problem with your scrobbler plugin, you should ask in the official support forums.

• C26000 sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jun 2013, 23:24

Re: error in xml

pukez said:
    when it tries to calculate wave graph or some others (my profile) - an error while processing XML appears, something like "hexademical 0x1A is not ok", points to a certain XML file.

I traced it to certain scrobbles, it seems that I have some strange names there, but couldn't find all of the scrobbles to clean up.

app crashes though - doesn't finish the calculation. maybe some exceptions could be handled?

thank you - the tool is otherwise exceptionally cool :^)

Don't worry about this error. The program automatically fixes it. Just make it calculate it again and it will go trough it.

• pukez sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jun 2013, 07:15

Re: Re: error in xml

C26000 said:
    pukez said:

Don't worry about this error. The program automatically fixes it. Just make it calculate it again and it will go trough it.

It stops every time, and points to the same file, same line and position.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.