Pharrell's new masterpiece: 'In My Mind'

• Pharrell's new masterpiece: 'In My Mind'

Pharrell hips and hops on his new album 'In My Mind'. I heard that he practised some sing-courses for his fresh rap-passages (completely rapped songs, e.g. 'You Can Do It Too'). I see that he passed his test in rap-stylistics; Otherwise many songs on this album have a very tawdry and not diversified beginning
    ('Raspy Shit', 'Stay With Me', 'Young Girl'). Is it a stylistic device, this roughly scratch beginning or an uncreative one?

So, what is your opinion, folks?

• I love 'That Girl', 'Baby' and 'Take It Off (Dim The Lights)'! :D Yumyum! I also love 'Keep It Playa', 'Angel!, 'Young Girl/I Really Like You' and 'Number One'.

To sum it up; I like this album :D

• Idan_K sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 nov 2006, 13:51
    all the albun great

• The album was good......

Take it off (dim the lights), Stay with me, That Guuuurlll (lol), Number 1.....You can do it too..

All great songs. But for a Pharrell ALBUM, that I've only been waiting on since he did "Frontin'", it's pretty lackluster.

I thought dude was gonna do sum supaflyyy shit, but I guess since Chad had kinda no input, and he's off doing the "ChaseChad" and Pharrell's taking over as "The Neptunes"....ionno..it's hurtin me 2 C them splitting. I hope they get back together and do more work. It's better that way; and ionno about y'all, but I'm speaking for myself.

• Yep, in fact, Chad Hugo was not a flunkey ... Pharrell seems to airing this message, like "I can do it on myself, I got the sex-appeal".
    This is bad. Cause, Pharrell was the N*E* - Chad the R*D*.

Ah: No Synthies on this album at all. Also bad.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.