Which stand-up comedians have you been to see live?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 nov 2009, 21:05

Which stand-up comedians have you been to see live?

I've seen Russell Howard - along with his support act Steve Hall - twice, and I am seeing Jon Richardson tomorrow! :o)

What about you guys?

• I've only been to the Just For Laughs Comedy Tour (last year in October), and was fortunate enough to see Danny Bhoy, (one of my favourite comedians ever), as well as Sugar Sammy, Pete Correale, Alonzo Bodden & Godfrey. :3

• I saw Bill Burrs uk debut last week. Amazing. Been lucku enough to see Chris Rock also.

• I've seen the Top 5 from Last Comic Standing Season 7 (Mike DeStefano, Myq Kaplan, Roy Wood Jr., Felipe Esparza and Tommy Johnagin). I've also seen Patton Oswalt.

I have tickets to see Louis CK in August and John Oliver in October.

• Saw Ari Shaffir at the Comedy Works in Denver.

• Russell Howard, Jon Richardson, Richard Herring, Peacock and Gamble, Carl Donnelly, Jen Brister, Jenny Eclair, Chris Lynam, Mitch Benn, Frisky and Mannish, Barry from Watford, Liam Mullon, Mary J Bourke, Stewart Lee.

• widzhit sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 sep 2014, 07:24
    Dylan Moran, Eddie Izzard, Bill Bailey, Tommy Tiernan.

Not many big names end up in this part of the world, but I can't complain really.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.