Will subscribe again when I'm allowed by play music via Sonos system in Canada

• d_amoako sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 feb 2012, 09:48

UK

Just bought the S5 was looking how to use it with Last Fm, i've got my answer now very disappointing

• chinsaw sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 feb 2012, 12:55

sonos and last fm

have spent a while trying to get last fm to work with sonos
    why do they include it if it doesn't work

• Australia

and another from Australia.

I realize there are annoying licencing lawyers, but it's bizarre I can listen to last.fm here from my pc but not from my Sonos.

• Reini68 sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 mar 2012, 18:05

Austria

First they didn't allow me to play it via my mobile devices (i.e. a Galaxy Tab within my own Wi-Fi) and now that I bought a Sonos I can't use it either. I won't renew. With Spotify I can do it all - and I can listen to whole albums. So that was it with spending my money on Last.fm - it's a pity.

• Another one waiting to subscribe till when I can hear it on my Sonos system. It's time to enable all Sonos users to play Last Fm on their system!!!

• JaFO_NL sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 sep 2014, 11:24

Use a proxy and fake your location ... it works for other services.

There are services out there that allow you to fake your location in order to gain access to content that is restricted by internet borders.

I never understood why they even bother to make a difference between a mobile device and a pc anyway.
    The media industry would make millions more if they didn't try to enforce stupid licensing restrictions like this.
    So instead of them getting extra money they're losing 5-10$/month that we could have been spending on their services ...

Use Google for links, because it is technically illegal.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.