Essential Albums which define the Style Martial Industrial

• Sigill23 sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 mar 2011, 15:06

Essential Albums which define the Style Martial Industrial

Salve,

as i was browsing the forum here i felt that this thread was lacking. Our group is a very heterogeneous mixture with people of different age and background.
    Some are following it right from the start and have their origins in new-, cold- or whatever other wave. Others are much younger and were into completely different styles of music. For me this became noticeable when the Cold Meat label starting becoming a big name. Suddenly metalheads started to appear at shows. Weird at first but soon rather interesting. With the internet the fangroup became even more divers. So IMHO this topic makes sense as we all have a different approach to the Style.

Sigil

• Sigill23 sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 mar 2011, 15:31
    I'll head off then.

I couldn't decide between two albums so i post them both :

- Les Joyaux De La Princesse - Aux Petits Enfants De France (Tesco 012)

This album was the first one i bought in this style and i found both music and package overwelming. Too bad i couldn't get my hands on the first edition (tape) which the band released on it's own label and of which the package was even nicer.
    As the price for the Tesco edition is already high (highest price i saw on discogs was a whopping 200 Euros) so i can imagine what people would ask for the tape edition.

The second album is this one :

- Various - The Lamp Of The Invisible Light

It was released on the now defunct Cthulhu Records, the label of Willi and Rose of Mental Measuretech and it had a very good tracklist.

- Evil Twin & Sol Invictus - A Palace Of Worms
    - Blood Axis - Lord Of Ages (feat. Boyd Rice)
    - Blood Axis - Electricity (feat. Boyd Rice)
    - Zone Void - Daäth
    - Ain Soph - Song Of Grief
    - Ain Soph - Fate (Is Against Our Will)
    - Autopsia - War In Heaven

You can still get it on Discogs for about 60 Euros.

• I haven't heard of The Lamp..., but regarding the Les Joyaux De La Princesse album I have to agree - it's essential.

• Azargled sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 dec 2011, 14:43
    I'm not an expert, but I should say I find good albums in the genre "Le Feu Sacre" by Derniere Volonte, "Ars Militaria" and "Muse In Arms" by Triarii and "Standards of Triumph" by Arditi. Some others, like Der Blutharsch's debut did not like although others consider them essential.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.